Is this valid voting method for the contest?

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Can we submit our post written on the contest topic to indiVine before the actual voting begins for the contest? Does these votes received on the same post before the contest voting count for the contest? I have seen such submissions on indivine before but am not sure if those votes were valid for the contest! Can somebody give me some idea on this, thanks for your attention.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

The posts for the contest will not be visible before the voting date. I can't see any such posts under the new contest.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

+1 Sujit.

There is a date set for Vote Begin and only post that the voting counts.

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Hemal Shah   @Sujith  thanks for the reply but I still have some doubt or is that misconception I don't know! For the last contest i.e My demand contest, I have seen some posts that were already on indivine before the voting began and had also received votes? Was that because the posts were separately submitted again as part of indivine other than the contest submission?

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago
That was there was the last contest. But this feature has been disabled this time!
Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Addy oh this that so? Then thats really better. Thanks for the information.

Sowmya
Sowmya
from Chennai, Manama
13 years ago

@Pinky - the posts were there but not the votes - As Sujith said, votes could be given only after the contest began and these posts  were even displayed only after voting began, although one was free to submit them before the voting began..

http://www.buzzzstop.com/

LockSign in to reply to this thread