transporting one blog to another existing one

wanderer
wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

Here is this dilemma I am facing write now...

I have got four blogs in total.

1) ajourney called...-i maintain this quite often, beacause it is easier to write poems and little thoughts.

2) a vagabond and a wizards- this is jointly maintained by my friend Aritro and me.

3) wanderer- this is getting negelated for the time being-has got articles, serial reviews, book reviews.

4) footprintson...- a blog that contains the first pages of the novel I am writing for sometimes.

I want to transport the "wanderer blog posts to the journey called blog. friends, is there a way to transport the posts at once from one blog to the other existing one through "the import export blogger option?

Please help, if you known about it. I tried to find the anwer in google..but got thoroughly confused.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Rohini
Rohini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Yes, export the blog you want to move and save it on your computer. Then import the file to the blog where you want it.

If you are scared of making a mistake, first set up a dummy blog and try moving your blog there. All the best.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

+1 on the testing on the dummy blog.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

If you try to import, it usually replaces the existing set and adds up. Can you clarify if you have Wordpress or Blogger blogbase?

LockSign in to reply to this thread