The CWG inaguration...!!!

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

The CWG inaguration was fantastic....do u think India gonna excel throughout the event in similar way.....??  Is it really gonna prove that our media was wrong... ??? :-/

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
13 years ago

The opening ceremony was fantastic showcasing Indian culture, dances, common people and their trade without the Bollywood factor. India rocks and Jai Ho... 

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I sincerely wish that our athletes and other sports persons do well and make us forget the bad memories of the initial hiccups. Mera Bharat Mahaan!

Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

wow man... What a grand opening ceremony!!!

Awesome Smile

Ankita
Ankita
from Noida
13 years ago

I always believed that even though all the negative hype about CWG was being telecasted on news channels, India will pull off the Games quite gracefully. I hope nothing goes wrong in the future. The opening ceremony made me proud of our country! (:

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

we all can say proudly "INDIA is the best" Wink

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

The "Litlle Tabla Prodigy" was really scintillating and was great fun to watch.

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

so true... that kid was truly amazing!!!!

yes he was amazing .. unlike the girl at the Beijing Olympics Inauguration who was made to mime someone else's voice ..

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

Thts y we are bidding for olympics this time......to prove that we are the best in everything...... :-) !!!

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago
Can't say about media! But was a great opening ceremony!
Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

Hey friends everythings is going well till now....lets hope for the best in coming days event and lets pray that India won many more gold medals and make us more PROUD :-) !!! All the Best .. :-)

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

India Won 5 gold , 4 silver and 2 bronze.............looking for more on the way.... :-) !!! Congratssssssssss...............

very nice and laudable .Smile

Saahil Dama
Saahil Dama
from Aurangabad
13 years ago

http://sportales.com/sports/where-is-the-spirit/

That should answer quite a few anti-CWG people. Right in their face.  Courtesy, me :)

Zephyr
Zephyr
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Where is Shera? Where was Shera at the ianuguration?

LockSign in to reply to this thread