Who is Mag?

Sanjeev Sabhlok
Sanjeev Sabhlok
from Melbourne
13 years ago

I was SHOCKED to note that someone called "Mag" has the power to remove my forum topic. I received this:

Mag  has replied to your topic "How to get a profile picture on indiblogger?".---------------------------------------great .... problem resolved....should i remove this thread now---------------------------------------To respond to Mag , please click here:

When I responded, I found the topic had disappeared. 

Who is MAG?? 

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Good question!! I guess Indipolice ka hai...

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

yaaa correct guess.... m from indipoliceSmile

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

Mag is indipolice... means moderator with some special privilages.

Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

WOW.... Mag !!!!

Nw u became a Poster boy !!!

Ques: Who is Mag??

Answer: Mag is a name of a person or place (called NOUN)

(hehehehe)

Sanjeev Sabhlok
Sanjeev Sabhlok
from Melbourne
13 years ago
Mr Mag needs to get a life. Deleting valuable information means people will keep repeating the same questions again.
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

It's already in FAQ. That may be the reason.

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thnxs sujith.... @ sanjeev ....this is one of the most frequent question asked over forum.... u can check the forum history where u will find the threads related with gravatar pic.... srry but we cant allow the repetetion of same threads....  Smile

BTW.... dont take it in otherwise u r free here to ask anything about blogging.. Smile

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I know him. I can catch and bring him to you. And you can give him life, death or whatever he 'needs'. Send me 2 flight tickets to Melbourne plus 1 return.. Laughing

Shrikant
from Mumbai
13 years ago

2 to Melbourne and 1 back.. is this some kinda MAG-ic?? Tongue out

Gouri
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

On return, Mag will not be there.. He made Sanjeev's thread disappear from this forum. So, Sanjeev will make him disappear from sab lok (not just this mritulok) Laughing

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

@sanjeev sablok..... u asked the question about ur profile picture, and m very grateful that lots of indiblogger helped u and ur problem was solved....

so there was no issue for the existence of that thread.... so i deleted that thread.... and it was a very frequent question over forum.... so repetition of the same question is against forum policies.... hope u will co-operate..Smile

Sanjeev Sabhlok
Sanjeev Sabhlok
from Melbourne
13 years ago

Dear Mag

I searched the FAQ and didn't find a quick answer (and used google search as well). Clearly the question is hidden where people can't find it in 2 seconds. I think you ought to let people ask the same question - it is costless in these days of technology.

But when you delete a thread it can be seen as inappropriate - unless the question itself was inappropriate, which it wasn't. Let there be freedom to ask. 

Regards

Sanjeev

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

@Sanjeev...sir , u have already learnt how to hv a profile pic on indiblogger , so wats te point of tis thread ? please dnt mind sir , bt thrs no need to pinch ne1 here , lets jus all b cool , n if u r mentioning ne1 , jus imagine , tis thread of urs cud hv been deleted , bt it isnt , so i hope u cn understand , tat watever ws done , ws done in te best of interests of te forum......wel , dnt pick up these kind of topics please.....these guys hv been chosen for a reason , n they r doin their bit ...u havent been part of tis forum earlier sir , so u wudnt knw , bt these guys hv done more than wat ws expected n that is why we cn hv a clean environment arnd this forum.....hope u dnt mind my sayn tis ...neways , hv a happy experience on indiblogger.....tk cr....

LockSign in to reply to this thread