Femme of the Month!

Shail Raghuvanshi
Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Have been featured as the FemmeHire Femme of the month (October).

Do have a peek!

http://femmehire.com/?p=283

Nice DayCool

Shail

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Vee
Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Congrats :D 

Shail Raghuvanshi
Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks Vee!

Laughing

Shail

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

whats that.....Innocent

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

and how is it supposed to be related to blogging?

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

dumb question mate Tongue out

she is a blogger, and more specifically she is an indiblogger. and she has achieved something and wants to share with fellow indibloggers! should all the forum posts be specifically related to blogging? if so, were all your forum posts/replies related?

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Vee: Most defintely not all my replies/posts were related to to blogging... some just spam discussions... but I feel that if everyone were to keep on discussing what they have achieved on a personal basis, there would be a lot of things to reckon with.

Every day someone of us might be achieving a new milestone and they might feel that it is worthy of discussing with Public at large... but that doesnt, and shouldnt, happen

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

the interview in that link posted is more about her blogs. and I think its really worthy to share it here.

"but that doesnt, and shouldnt, happen" -- but I don't see this particular case as one of those that doesn't happen or shouldnt happen on indiblogger.

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I am saying is it really sensible to blow your own trumpet? I am aware that a lot of people indulge in it; but it is not something that I, for one, would be interesyed in!

Let us just agree to disagree!!!

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

i usually don't argue Aashish! so, i give up. still, i don't agree to what you say! and i strongly oppose ur usage "blowing the trumpet" in this contest too. Yell

on the other hand, read on a different thread that you are getting married soon. good luck with that buddy! Laughing

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Vee: Thanx

Nethra
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey just read "the arguement" between you and vee.

Well, if you don't like to hear someone blowing their own trumphets then you should close your ears...why talk about it and waste your precious time. The fact that you commented here shows that you were interested and now you are pretending not to be interested. Ok...I might not be completely right about your interest about the topic. Still, when you don't like something please just ignore it. There might be others who might like that something that you don't like.

I found your argument interesting so giving my opinion.

Cheers! :)

Shail Raghuvanshi
Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Oh My! Just a little link relating to something that came up related to my blogging efforts seems to have created havoc for Aashish. 

@Vee, thanks for the support and encouragement.

@Aashish, if you don't like my mentioning the link then, don't answer queries related to it.  Problem solved for you!

Nice Day

Shail

Shail Raghuvanshi
Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi Mag, 

It is just an interview of mine that came up on a site related to women and achievement.  Just wanted to share it with fellow indibloggers.

Nice Day

Shail

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

anytime dear...

Shail Raghuvanshi
Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi Aashish,

Nice to hear that you are getting married. All the very best to you. Always.

Have a great day and a great life!Cool

Shail

It was very nice to read what blogging has brought you. I totally agree that this medium makes us more and more humble with every post. Hearty wishes to you, Shail!

Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thank you Nandini. Nice to hear from you. Good wishes to you too!

prachie gohil
prachie gohil
from mumbai
13 years ago

since we are in a forum related to femme...  shail u have to read this.. ull like it. m sure!

for all my fellow sisters.. this one's dedicated to u.. n for all da men to shake their prejudices related to men.. give it a look...

http://prachieee.blogspot.com/2010/10/woman-be-wolf.html

prachie gohil
from mumbai
13 years ago

*women

@ prachie, very well and cleverly Smilewritten, 

Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks Prachie. And your article was nice.  Have commented.

prachie gohil
from mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks a  lot pramod, shail!! Laughing cheers!

@shail, great acheivement, congrats.Smile

Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks Pramod for the encouragement. The thing is to maintain it. To do justice to what I believe in.

Nice Day

Shail

Nethra
Nethra
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Congrats, Shail! :)

Shail Raghuvanshi
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks Nethra.

Have a nice day.