Requesting for guest authors for a personal blog

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

My Blog, Wandering thoughts, is a personal blog. I generally write stuff which is close to my heart and can vary between rants to antics in human behaviour, some stereotypical human characterictics, posts on general observation, Movies and Books reviews etc. The blog is not related to any particular theme like tech, or books or movies. The language of the blog is mild with no profanities. Some additional topics could include Hobbies and crafts, photo posts etc.

This post is to invite people for guest posts, in case they are interested in writing articles similar in line to what I have been writing and like it. On the other hand, if someone feels that they cant devote the time right now to write, and would  want an article in the similar genre, can also contact me for articles...

Mine is a blog still not that popular but with a fairly steady, and increasing, readership and content which is generally appreciated.

Needless to say, the original author will be credited for the article and a backlink...

Waiting to hear from interested parties...

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

@ aashish, very nice idea, this will help in generating healthy traffic.Smile

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

would very much love to have more traffic... but more importantly, most the requests for Guest Bloggers that are generally placed on the forum are for techie or some specific genre... The personal blog that I write is a different genre and one whose request I generally do not see... so would love to be a part of such a community, either having other people to contribute to my blog or me contributing to other's

great thinking.,i have put your link in my sidebar,  

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks sirjee!

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
13 years ago

I am in. Let me know...

Prasad Np
Prasad Np