What should I do to make my new posts appear here?

Mythili Kannan
Mythili Kannan
from Basel
13 years ago

Dear Friends,

As few of you know, I am new in our Indiblogger team and exploring :-) I have one quick question.

Should I do anything here, everytime when I post a new content in my blog? Because, though I have written a new post in my blog, it is not reflected in my profile page here. So, just curious to know wether any thing to be done from my side like refreshing my profile.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Warm Regards,

Mythili K.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Look in the header area for 'IndiVine' and post your article there :)

Mythili Kannan
Mythili Kannan
from Basel
13 years ago

Thank you so much Mohan, for your timely reply :-)

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Mythilli, you should go for Indivine only if you want some junta to notice the post and vote for it... otherwise by default whatever post you make is featured in your profile

Mythili Kannan
Mythili Kannan
from Basel
13 years ago

Thanks Aashish for this info... I am not into vote hunt Cool When didn't see my profile updated for nearly an hour, I thought manually we need to feed here, every new post.

Bipul Islam
from Kolkata
13 years ago

I'd like to know .. did you claim your site here..? on indiblogger..?

Mythili Kannan
Mythili Kannan
from Basel
13 years ago

That is a good question Bipul.

But what does that mean????? I didn't claim anything here.... Actually, I came to vote here for one of my friend's post and found that only by having an account here, I can do it.

So created an account and voted her. Later got interested in Indiblogger and started participating too. Apart from that I have no idea about anything going around here.

Bipul Islam
Bipul Islam
from Kolkata
13 years ago

first you have to claim your site.... go to your dashboard > Account Settings>

Look on left in the bottom section u have your blogs.

Add your blog there... u'l be guided to claim the same... then your posts on the blog will appear on your profile.

If you want them in Indivine... u have to seperately feed them in Indivine (manually)

http://foolwise.wordpress.com

Bipul Islam
from Kolkata
13 years ago

But I found your posts are feeding well automatically...  you can also try clearing the browser Cache .. so as to see if your browser is giving you a older version of the page!

Mythili Kannan
Mythili Kannan
from Basel
13 years ago

Thanks Bipul for the clear guidance. It helped me.

LockSign in to reply to this thread