Register yourselves as a guest blogger.

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

This is a new initiative to promote the level of interaction between the bloggers at Indiblogger forum. Welcome all those who are interested in sharing their talent & fame to help the fellow bloggers in their ventures. Guest Blogging means writing  a post on other's blog to serve a specific purpose. It may be filling his/her shoes during interruptions, enhancing the value & traffic of the blog, providing an experts view etc.

Guest blogging provides multiple advantages to both guest bloggers & recipients. For guest bloggers it provides an unique opportunity to increase their skills, reputation & fame. For recipients, it is a nice way of enhancing the traffic & value of their blog. It also provides the legal means of exchanging links. It promotes the level of interaction between the bloggers & enhances their networks. It also increases the reach of blogs & provides a more diverse reader profile.

To promote yourselves as a guest blogger at Indiblogger forum, you will have to nominate yourselves at this forum topic stating the details given below. There will be a similar topic where you will be able to find the recipient bloggers interested in having a guest post & respond to those proposals which fascinate you. It is to be noted that this initiative is friendly & facilitatory but not the ultimate means of communication between the guest bloggers & the recipients. And in no way shall Indiblogger or myself be responsible for any untoward event.

For strictly maintaining the quality standards & easier communication i have laid down a proforma which you should follow to nominate yourselves. It is as under :-

Indiblogger Name :- (name as a link to the profile)

Language :-

Your Blog  :- (Blog title as a link to your blog)

Blog Title Description :- (in a single sentence)

IndiRank :-

Topics/Tags :- (you can contribute on)

Experience as a blogger :-

Skills :- (your skills as a writer)

Your Domain knowledge :- (Your Know-how about blogging platforms like blogger,        wordpress etc)

Additional Info :- (anything more you want to share, no links please)

No one should divulge their personals like telephone/mobile no, email address anywhere in this topic at any point. For increasing your chances of being chosen, you can have a look at these Top 10 tips for guest bloggers.

For more support, suggestions & like head over to the forum topic on Guest Blogging which can be found here.

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: Grammatics
1-20
21-22
Replies 1 to 20 of 22 Descending
Cyril Sam
Cyril Sam
from Delhi
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Cyril Sam

Location :- Forever on the move within thr physical boundaries of India

Language :- English

Your Blog  :- Obituary To Intelligence

Blog Title Description :- A celebration dedicated to the death of Intelligence

IndiRank :- A celebration dedicated to the death of Intelligence

Topics/Tags :- Gender Issues, Politics, World Affairs, Philosophy, Religion, Mathematics, satire, media, ctiticism

Experience as a blogger :- have been blogging for over an year now

Skills :- am a journalist and a publised writer if that matters

Your Domain knowledge :- Blogger. Wordpress

Additional Info :- hmmm...

Sumit
Sumit
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Sumit

Your Blog  :-  http://huesofinsanity.blogspot.com/ 

Blog Title Description :- Arbit ramblings about MBA life, plus some writings

IndiRank :- 40

Topics/Tags :- life, XLRI, Liverpool

Experience as a blogger :- been blogging for fairly long

Skills :- MBA student, and accomplished writer

Your Domain knowledge :- Blogger. Wordpress

Sumit

http://huesofinsanity.blogspot.com/

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Adesh Sidhu

Your Blog  :- Not Being Sarkari

Blog Title Description :- My tryst with customer service provided by various brands, service providers and people

IndiRank :- 53

Topics/Tags :- Business, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Customer Loyalty

Experience as a blogger :- Blogging since 2005, started lot of blogs then deleted, Not Being Sarkari completed one year recently

Skills :- Customer Evangelist

Your Domain knowledge :- Blogger, trying my hands on Wordpress

Additional Info :- Impateint to bad service

Indiblogger Name :- HakunamtataLocation :- Bangalore/JodhpurLanguage :- EnglishYour Blog :- http://www.hakunamtata.blogspot.com Blog Title Description :- Hakuna Matata - It means No WorriesIndiRank :- 61Topics/Tags :- humour, law, student life, law school, satire,  rantsExperience as a blogger :- 3 yrsSkills :-  Been blogging,  poetry, published at LST here & here  and local dailies. Have done some  ghostwriting work.Your Domain knowledge :- Blogger mostly, have managed Wordpress in course of the Ghostwriting  work.Additional Info :-   Blank.

Bishwajeet Mahato
Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- theworldwinner

Language :-English

Your Blog  :- Computer Talks

Blog Title Description :- Rare and exclusive Tipz, Tricks & utilities for G33ks .

IndiRank :- 62

Topics/Tags :- Technology esp. computers,internet related(I  can also write on cricket bt depends on mood)

Experience as a blogger :- 1.5 years of experience earliar had a blogspot blog now having my own domain and using Wordpress

Skills :- a g33k so can write about g33ky things.

Your Domain knowledge :- Used blogspot and now self hosted wordpress even used Joomla

Additional Info :- I ll write if available (most of the times busy with assignments)

Samuel
Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Samuel

Your Blog  :- [chai-coffee] blog (http://chai-coffee.blogspot.com/)

Blog Title Description :- Blog posts on this blog are meant to be short and crisp (best suited to read while having your tea/coffee times Smile ) .. Topics are on everday news like politics, sports, technology, business etc

IndiRank :- 59 (no idea why it is only 59!)

Topics/Tags :- Politics, Sports, Business, Technology, Environment, Education, Current Affairs, News Opinion, Gadgets, Odd Stuff,

Experience as a blogger :- Active blogger since 2 months

Skills :- well, Mechanical Engineering (I doubt that would be of any help in your blogs), good english skills (i hope)

Your Domain knowledge :- Ive always blogged on blogspot and multiply.. Never tried wordpress or anything else

Ravi Gupta
from Delhi
15 years ago

Hi Samuel, 

I'll be happy if you can write something on my blog, you have already seen my blog, its pretty random, so you can write about anything of your choice. Please let me know if you are interested.

http://twilightzombie.wordpress.com

Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
14 years ago

@Ravi, sorry for the late reply.. (been away from the forum recently).... I would love to post on your blog, but not right now.. I have my final exams coming up next week.. I will be struggling to update my blog itself during this time...

Give me your twitter handle, so that we can stay in touch..

Mine is http://twitter.com/sammythewizzy

Ravi Gupta
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Samuel,

Even I was away from my blog for a week as i was not in town... u can post on my blog anytime thats not a problem.... all the best for your exams.

My twitter handle is

http://twitter.com/ravigupta00

stay in touch.... bye

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- et

Your Blog  :- The Eternal Thinker

Blog Title Description :-My thoughts on the world around me. Includes fun personal stuff, digital art, techy items and random thoughts !!

IndiRank :- 58, for the time being

Topics/Tags :- Computer/geeky, digital art/design, personal, animals n nature,engineering life

Experience as a blogger :- Blogging actually from 2007. having a blogspot blog, pretty bunch of readers, and some lovely art works ^_^

Skills :- Digital art(kind of), flash animation, computer science engineer(duh!)

Your Domain knowledge :- One word, blogger! But I guess Wordpress doesn't matter

Additional Info :- Writing depends greatly on mood and after that, my own crap of college work!

Harsh Agrawal
Harsh Agrawal
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Harsh Agrawal

Your Blog  :- http://www.shoutmeloud.com/

Blog Title Description :- Internet power user

IndiRank :- N/A

Topics/Tags :- Social media, torrent, p2p, hacking, technology, SEO, Blogging, Wordpress

Experience as a blogger :- 3 years, Dating a professional blog successfully which is a tech blog and have a alexa rank of less then 50K

Your Domain knowledge :-  Familiar with blogspot and wordpress

Additional Info :- Active on Social media, provide SEO services and wordpress services so can help a lot with SEO and wordpress set up.

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Varun Gawarikar.

Language :- English.

Your Blog  :- An Indian Citizen Ranting!

Blog Title Description :- Raving and Ranting about everything under the sky and beyond it.

IndiRank :- just joined. Rankless.

Topics/Tags :- Humor, Satire, Politics, 

Experience as a blogger :- blogging since 2006

Skills :- Advanced. 

Your Domain knowledge :-  Intermidiate

Samuel
Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
15 years ago

@Pushkar and the others, how do I contact someone in this list to be a guestblogger? I mean, is there some moderator/mediator I have to go through or is it direct contact? (If it is direct contact, maybe it will be better if everyone's twitter accounts are also put up on this page for easier communication)

PS: I'm sorry if this question has already been asked and answered, but i searched the entire thread for it.

PPS: I have 3 exams coming up on this satday, sunday and monday, so i desperately need a guest blogger..

PPPS: Help guys!!!!!

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

Very good idea  lets see this idea works or not

currently i am already author on international website so when this indiblogger project starts

i will join it

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Yes I am in if there is a Vacancy.

Blogger since 2007 June.

Blogging does't need any experience if I am correct.

My Qualifications:

1) LTT (SPG) from SKSJT Institute,Bangalore.

1) C Text ATI ( UK).

My Blog URL

1)http://engineerinhtextilesforindia.blogspot.com

2)http://wwwitechtextcm.blogspot.com

3)http://technicaltextilesforindia.blogspot.com

4)http://ganapathi-rao.blogspot.com

Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Namita Chandra

Your Blog  :- http://doctravels.blogspot.com

Blog Title Description :- Munchausen Adventures

Topics/Tags :- Travel

Experience as a blogger :- 2yrs

Skills :- amateur

Your Domain knowledge :-  blogger

Additional Info :- (anything more you want to share, no links please)

Ashmeet Singh
Ashmeet Singh
from Delhi
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Ashmeet Singh

Your Blog  :- NewtorjansBlog

Blog Title Description :- I have a tech blog which is about 35 days old and is getting about 2000 visits per month

Topics/Tags :- Multi Paltform Support , Speaciality in Linux Porblem , SEO apps , Internet Tweaks

Experience as a blogger :- I hav been blogging since October 2006

Skills :- Well I am not good at english but try to make my posts as intersting as possible. I try to make my posts in lay man's language

Your Domain knowledge :- Very confortable with WordPress but I hate Joomla(Personal Reason)

Additional Info :- Pick me and I'll deliver a kick ass blog post for you

aditi
aditi
from USA
15 years ago

ndiblogger Name :- Aditi Koranne

Language :- hindi,english,french,marathi

Your Blog  :-  aditiart.blogspot.com

Blog Title Description :- My colour world

Topics/Tags :- painting and mixed media

Experience as a blogger :- More then 1 year

Skills :- Excellent

Your Domain knowledge :- Comfortable with wordpress

Additional Info :-  I hope you will admire my art work as everyone do...

S K G Rao
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I saw your Blog & voted also I was the 36th voter giving you A+.

My paintings are in CA.

Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Anshul Tewari

Your Blog  :- Youth Ki Awaaz

Blog Title Description :- A platform to create awareness about social, political and environmental issues among the youth and to persuade them to contribute in rebuilding India.

Topics/Tags :- politics, media, youth affairs, awareness, society, international affairs, environment, creative writing, stories and poems.

Experience as a blogger :- Blogging for over an year now...

Skills :- Excellent, award winning (at local and state level)

Your Domain knowledge :- Blogger, wordpress

Additional Info :- I would love if you could visit my blog (link above) for more info, you will get a fair idea of my work, hope you like it.

Ashish Chawla
from Delhi
14 years ago

you are invited to write on my blgo a guest post.

send me you email address at jugaad_owner@rediffmail.com.

reply ASAP

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Aditi Verma

Your Blog  :- Rang Vandana

Blog Title Description :- Personal blog

IndiRank :- 43

Topics/Tags :- Sports (tennis/ cricket), Life in Delhi and India, art, poetry, politics, world issues, books/ reading

Experience as a blogger :- blogging since sometime in 2007

Skills :- erm... it's for you to judge- be my guest! Laughing

Your Domain knowledge :- I work on blogger... dunno much about WP

Additional Info :- I like writing, but at the moment, I have exams (until the 5th of may) any guest writing can only be done after that date... Wish me luck!

S K G Rao
S K G Rao
from Bangalore
14 years ago

If you can write on the Capitol of " Technical Textiles in India ".

please let me know.

leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- leon

Language :- english

Your Blog  :- http://www.desification.com

Blog Title Description :- funny desi images - collections of india funny pictures "Only in India"

IndiRank :- not much just 73 Smile

Topics/Tags :- (you can contribute on)

Experience as a blogger :-

Skills :- unskilled

Your Domain knowledge :- any

Additional Info :- no comments

Ashish Chawla
Ashish Chawla
from Delhi
14 years ago

Indiblogger Name :-Jugaadu

Your Blog  :- jugaadworld.blogspot.com

Blog Title Description :- the world of 'JUGAAD'

IndiRank :-n/a

Topics/Tags :- How to ______________________;     anyother topic of your choice

Experience as a blogger :- i started blogging this year only

Skills :- i can write on any given topic

Your Domain knowledge :- can blog on any platform. blogger,typepad,wordpress etc.

Additional Info :- i would love to have some guest posts on my log as well. currently i have 2

1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread