12 Indian Social Bookmarking Sites

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Social bookmarking sites are considered as a good way to promote your blog, posts or articles. Digg, delicious, reddit etc. are some of good social bookmarking sites which are used by most of the blogger. I as a blogger use many bookmarking websites to promote my blogs and posts and through this post I would like to share some Indian Social Bookmarking websites which can help you to promote your blog as well.

1) Tagza 2) HotKlix 3) OneIndia 4) Tweetr 5) Sitemarks 6) Rambhai 7) DiggSamachar 8) Tagz 9) Chalo 10) SurfUrls 11) ApanaStory 12) IndianPick

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks... I was looking for something like this...

But as it turns out, most of these sites are problematic. Ideas ripped off from other sites but with mediocre design. I have never faced such issues in non-Indian sites.

Tagza stops loading when I try to submit a link.

Hotklix accepted but it shows status as "inactive" and the links were never showed in the main page. Thei FAQ doesn't have any information regarding this.

I registed and cofirmed in Tweetr. But when I try to login now it shows some error.

OneIndia accepted one link and showed some error in the other without showing any clear explanation.

Will update about the rest soon.

Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Jitaditya: I just tried to login in Tweetr and able to login. Please check and verify.

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
12 years ago

Rambhai seems a bit paranoid... it thinks every link is a potential spam & submits them to moderation queue...

Sitemarks says "In the past we have experienced an extremely high amount of spam. Because of this we have limited the user registration to invite only." Sealed

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Milind,

Yes it has started working now...

Also, Sitemarks is working fine after the application was accepted.

Chalo is also working fine.

Madhav Tripathi
Madhav Tripathi
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

iListIndia is one more site that can be added in this list. And some of the site in the list you provided are no more active.

maya
maya
from baroda
11 years ago

most of them are inactive check here for a list of 26 indian social bookmarking sites http://webmastersadda.com/profiles/blogs/26-indian-social-bookmarking-website-list

maya
maya
from baroda
10 years ago

check out http://allshare.in social bookmarking site

Join the correct groups if you want to post in categories other than the general

Jayapriya kandasamy
Jayapriya kandasamy
from Chennai
9 years ago

All the sites are problematicand totally waste of time

LockSign in to reply to this thread