Register yourselves as a recipient blogger interested in having a guest post.

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

This is a new initiative to promote the level of interaction between the bloggers at Indiblogger forum. Welcome all those who are interested in having a blog post from a guest blogger. Guest Blogging means writing  a post on other's blog to serve a specific purpose. It may be filling his/her shoes during interruptions, enhancing the value & traffic of the blog, providing an experts view etc.

Guest blogging provides multiple advantages to both guest bloggers & recipients. For guest bloggers it provides an unique opportunity to increase their skills, reputation & fame. For recipients, it is a nice way of enhancing the traffic & value of their blog. It also provides the legal means of exchanging links. It promotes the level of interaction between the bloggers & enhances their networks. It also increases the reach of both blogs & provides a more diverse reader profile.

To register yourself as a recipient blogger interested in having a guest blog, you will have to submit  the details given below at this forum topic. There will be a similar topic where you will be able to find the guest bloggers & choose on the basis of their credentials & according to your need. It is to be noted that this initiative is friendly & facilitatory but not the ultimate means of communication between the guest bloggers & the recipients. And in no way shall Indiblogger or myself be responsible for any untoward event.

For strictly maintaining the quality standards & easier communication i have laid down a proforma which you should follow to nominate yourselves. It is as under :-

Indiblogger Name :- (name as a link to the profile)

Language :-

Your Blog  :- (Blog title as a link to your blog)

Blog Title Description :- (in a single sentence)

IndiRank :-

Topics/Tags :- (for which you need a guest blog)

Reasons :- (why you need a guest blog)  

Expected Skill set :- (skills you expect from a guest blogger)

Your Domain knowledge requirements :- (Know-how about platforms like Blogger, Wordpress etc that you expect from a guest blogger)

Additional Info :- (anything more you want to share, no links please)

No one should divulge their personals like telephone/mobile no, email address anywhere in this topic at any point. Before registering as a recipient read this article -- Guest Posting: Should You Accept Guest Posts on Your Blog ? It will help you decide whether you need  a guest post or not.

For more support, suggestions & like head over to this forum topic on Guest Blogging which can be found here.

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: Typos
Replies 1 to 14 of 14 Descending
Cyril Sam
Cyril Sam
from Delhi
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Cyril Sam

Location :- Forever on the move within thr physical boundaries of India

Language :- English

Your Blog  :- Obituary To Intelligence

Blog Title Description :- A celebration dedicated to the death of Intelligence

IndiRank :- 40 (I do not trust Renie's innovation much)

Topics/Tags :- Anything and everything under the sun. Basically critics and satire

Reasons :- To give both my blogs and my readers a much required change and exposure.

Expected Skill set :- I expect the person concerned to know his/her grammer and above all should make sense and should be well informed about whatever he/she is going to talk about.

Your Domain knowledge requirements :- Wordpress

Additional Info :- I am quite finicky about the content, the presentation and the editing.

Cyril Sam
from Delhi
15 years ago
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Adesh Sidhu

Your Blog  :- Not Being Sarkari

Blog Title Description :- My tryst with customer service provided by various brands, service providers and people

IndiRank :- 53

Topics/Tags :- Business, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Customer Loyalty

Reasons :- To bring new point of views on customer service and to know about customer service levels of various regional (or local) brands

Expected Skill set :- Good writing skills, a neutral approach, knows well what he is writing and impatience to bad service

Your Domain knowledge requirements :- Blogger

Additional Info :- Little bit of humour will not hurt.

Sumit
Sumit
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- SumitLocation :- Jamshedpur/Delhi/ChandigarhLanguage :- EnglishYour Blog :- http://huesofinsanity.blogspot.com/ Blog Title Description :- Arbit ramblings of an MBA student plus general 'bakar' about life...IndiRank :-  Naah... it doesn't matterTopics/Tags :-  Ideally, something funny.. :) But even a nicely written, serious article will do.Reasons :- It would probably be nice to have a digressing view on my blog.Expected Skill set :- Originality, good grammar.Your Domain knowledge requirements :- None, u can send me the post and I'll add it to blogger, and then backlink to you...Additional Info :-N/A

Bishwajeet Mahato
Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- theworldwinner

Language :-English

Your Blog  :- Computer Talks

Blog Title Description :- Rare and exclusive Tipz, Tricks & utilities for G33ks .

IndiRank :- 62

Topics/Tags :- Anything related to Technology ( computers,internet are favoured)

Expected Skills :- a g33k so can write about g33ky things and provide some helpful original  content to my readers(897 RSS subscribers as of now).

Domain Knowledge requirement doesnt matter

Reasons: I will get original content plus readers will find something helpful for them. Guest Blogger will also benefit from it as he/she ll be introduced to my 897 blog readers and backlink would be provided to you.

Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
15 years ago

PageRank Updated and now it is PR 2

Feedburner Subscribers: 1064

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Pushkar, great initiative, well researched and 100 points for effort. Smile I see a lot of bloggers benefiting from this - more variety, less stagnancy and greater collaboration between bloggers in the true spirit of blogging. That's everything this community stands for! We're glad to have you on this forum.

Dinesh
from Dehradun
15 years ago

Does that mean Pushkar's Indirank goes upto 100 Wink. Kidding but it is a good initiative nice doubt. So when do we get the opportuity to reveal our personal details like email, mobile phone numbers, etc?

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

@Renie, Thanks. I will keep contributing my own small way.

@Dinesh If you find any of the guest bloggers at this forum topic who fulfill your requirements, you must contact him/her at the details provided in his/her blog or leave the comment expressing your interest.

Dinesh
from Dehradun
15 years ago

Okies Pushkar ... So I think it wud be better if I move to the other thread u started for people who want to be guest writers ...

Sandy
Sandy
from Delhi
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- SandyLocation :- Delhi Language :- EnglishYour Blog  :- http://sandywriter.blogspot.com/Blog Title Description :- Looking Beyond the ObviousIndiRank :- 59Topics/Tags :- (for which you need a guest blog)  Political, Social, Historical, Cultural, Geo-Political and SportsReasons :- To get a different viewpointExpected Skill set :- Content quality should be good, it shouldn't be something too obvious, i.e. should go with the title "Looking Beyond the Obvious")

I am interested to write guest posts as well.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Hemal Shah

Your Blog  :- Hemal Shah's Indianomics

Blog Title Description :- Just about anything that primarily aimed at simple economics for any common Indian, and my personal interests. I have chosen to make it personalize is coz Indianomics is already being used by some one else.

IndiRank :- na (had changed blog url)

Topics/Tags :- Featured Topics related tags, Topics range from Personal experience to common simple economics for common people.

Expected Skills :- A writer with good grammatical knowledge, and will to write true from heart. I blog on Wordpress.

Domain Knowledge requirement does'nt matter

Reasons: A change for readers, blog gets 1000 visitors every month, 350+ unique visitors for last 3 months.

Samuel
Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Samuel

Your Blog  :- [chai-coffee] blog

Blog Title Description :- Blog posts on this blog are meant to be short and crisp (best suited to read while having your tea/coffee times Smile ) .. Topics can be anything on the news like politics, sports, technology, business etc

IndiRank :- 59 (no idea why it is only 59!)

Topics/Tags :- Politics, Sports, Business, Technology, Environment, Education, Current Affairs, News Opinion, Gadgets, Odd Stuff,

Reasons :- As I'm a student, will be having exams coming up soon.. Desperately need people to cover me and keep the blog running, atleast (but not limited to) during that time..

Expected Skill set :- nothing other than a working knowledge of english Wink

Your Domain knowledge requirements :- er.. nothing much!

Additional Info :- The blog has been getting 1000+ visitors per month.. Current ALexa Rank is 637,611!!

Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hey! Samuel, nice to see your expected skill set & domain knowledge requirements. This should really encourage our guest bloggers (Guys! common show some enthu) . Really like the idea behind your blog, refreshing indeed. Also, just to remind you, you can also contact the guest bloggers at twitter.

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Tangerine

Your Blog  :- An enchanted life

Blog Title Description :- An enchanted life of a lazy nowhere with

IndiRank :- 40

Topics/Tags :- Does not really matter... but may be a nice piece of poetry or may be a fun annecdote

Expected Skills :- Good english

Domain Knowledge requirement doesnt matter

Reasons: I am too busy to come up with a good post. Only kidding... i think everyone who reads my blog will welcome a change

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- et

Your Blog  :- The Eternal Thinker

Blog Title Description :- Day to day life.. creative thoughts .. and some eccentricity!

IndiRank :-58

Topics/Tags :- Funny thoughts on something, Creative art related stuff, geeky stuff digestible for common readers,short poems-- be Original!

Expected Skills :- Cool writing style(need not be serious!),

Domain Knowledge requirement: it doesn't matter, anyways!

Reasons: A difference to the blog.. a surprise to the readers.. and a refreshment for myself!!

Format Post Reply to Tangerine

Additional Info: I would love to add digital art work u created.. provided it's equally interesting to me!

Amit Desai
Amit Desai
from Mumbai
15 years ago

First of all, its a great initiatve. Thanks so much for bringing up the idea. Please find my details below

Indiblogger Name :- Amit Desai

Your Blog  :- GigaThoughts

Blog Title Description :- Social Media for Thought Sharing | Collaborative Blogging

IndiRank :- 50

Topics/Tags :- Technology trends, Outsourcing, HR, RPO, Social Media, Startup's,

Reasons :- A different perspective and fresh thought for my readers

Expected Skill set :- Passion for writing | subject matter expert | Will to impart his/her knowledge which can be beneficial to the readers

Your Domain knowledge requirements :- Wordpress would be great , if not dosent matter

Once again thanks

Amit DesaiCo-Founderwww.synergysolv.comwww.synergytechservices.comMail/IM : desaiamit@gmail.comBlog    : www.gigathoughts.comLinkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/amitdesaiTwitter : http://twitter.com/amitdesai

chander deep singh
chander deep singh
from jalandhar
15 years ago

indiblogger Name :- Chander Deep Singh

Your Blog  :- http://shereepunjab.wordpress.com/

Blog Title Description :- Philosophical blog.Want to show the world the beauties of                                       of enigmatic life,spiriuality of life,problems related to god,life

personality,ethical thinking,sometimes current affairs discussion                                             also..........

IndiRank :- 43

Topic/Tags : - beauty revealed.( culture politics movies punjab softwares hacking God revolution love faith)

Experience as a blogger :-  blogging since a few months before.....

Skills :- Will be a graduate in Electronics And Communication Engineering,to some            

extent a conservative thinker about life,godand destiny.

Your Domain knowledge :- Blogger,Wordpress.

Additional Info :- Writing depends greatly on thoughts that come in mine mind

sitting lonely  and to some extent mood also!,busy with studies so cant

provide much time to my blog.

Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Indiblogger Name :- Anshul Tewari

Your Blog  :- Youth Ki Awaaz: Mouthpiece for the Youth

Blog Title Description :- A platform for the youth to voice themselves on various political, social and environmental issues

IndiRank :- n/a

Topics/Tags :- politics, society, environment, feature stories

Reasons :- mutual promotion and to help readers have a variety.

Expected Skill set :- command over language, good expressive skills, in touch with the issue he/she writes about

Your Domain knowledge requirements :- complete knowledge of Blogger

Additional Info :- Please be as expressive as possible and write in a way to create awareness.

LockSign in to reply to this thread