My brithday tomorrow. Preferred Gift: Pray for ME and my EYES.

Tejas Ramakrishnan
Tejas Ramakrishnan
from Kannur
13 years ago

Well, not today, actually my birthday is tomorrow, November 6th.

But i posted so that you guys do not forget to wish me, LOL.

As a birthday gift, i would like the 3G Life Blogger Contest Prize, and i think my post was good because i got a few well votes.

This is the post - http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=37740

But i am afraid i won't be able to spend it on fun even if i win it, because i have some problem with my eyes and would rather spend it on the treatment.

On this occasion, i would like to ask for a birthday gift from you all : Pray for me and my eyes. I am suffering from Keratoconus in both my eyes.

I am scheduled for a 21 day intensive ayurvedic treatment from November 13th at Sreedhariyam Eye Hospital, Kochi. I couldn't afford an operation because my father is a govt employee. So ayurveda is the best bet. I do hope it works out well.

This damn Keratoconus has made me unable to get a job even though i passed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engg with well-off marks from Government Engineering College, Thrissur.

I provide various services. Please try my services if you need any. The work will give me money to pay for my treatment. I also do all small work for free, as a service for all my friends here.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Happy birthday. Our best wishes are with you always and hope you see the brighter days ahead with your sound health and great vision.

Tejas Ramakrishnan
Tejas Ramakrishnan
from Kannur
13 years ago

Thanks Mohan.

I do hope that my eye gets well.

LockSign in to reply to this thread