help in posting

sudhakar
sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

I do not know how to post a content from my blog to indivine. pls help..!

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
sudhakar
sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

Thanks for taking pain to help me. thanks sandeep..!

I want to post a content from my tamil blog to indivine.

In the indivine forum, the first column defaultly my blog address appears. In the second column what should be written? this is my problem.

thanks for your guidance...!

vipin lal
vipin lal
from chennai
13 years ago

I think second column is the description. You have to write a short description about your blog post there. It need not be  a exact copy paste.

sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

Thanks vipin for taking pain to help me. Thanks..! still I could not post it... any how your response makes me happy..! 

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey sudhakar ,

You have to paste url of post you want post .Example, Url for your recent post is http://subhastories.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-post_22.html.

Then select the category and sub category which it fits into .

then add few description about your post .

Finally give some tags .

Thanks

Dhiraj Shenoy

sudhakar
sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

Thanks Dhiraj for taking pain to help me. Thanks..! I tried in your way, still I could not post and "invalid format" appears. however your response makes me happy..!

vipin lal
vipin lal
from chennai
13 years ago

Just noted that your blog is in Tamil. I am not sure if Tamil language is supported by Indiblogger.

Someone know about this?

sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

I found many blogs in tamil here in indiblogger vipin... any how thanks for your repeat attention thanks..!

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

@sudhakar.... your blogs url and ur post url are the two different things.... @ indivine in first coloumn ur blogs url is needed(that is by default already filled) but in second column u need post's url.....an if still showing problems just let me know....i will tag renie for that.....

sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

Thanks for taking pain to help me Mag(m). Thanks..! In my blog I have all my post in a single page. so I cannot understand  what's the  post's url..! 

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Click on the post title... The url you get is the post url!! Hope it works.
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

open ur blog's archieve and click on particular post's title which u want to submit on indivine..... and the url  that now appears is ur posts url

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Your post url for recent blog is http://subhastories.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-post_22.html.

Your post url for previous post is http://subhastories.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-post.html.

As arti said and Mag said just click on the particular post's tittle .

Hope you got the piont .

sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

sure... I done it... Thanks for your kind  repeat attention Dhiraj ji..! thanks..!

sudhakar
sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

@Arti. Thanks for taking pain to help me. Thanks..! I had posted successfully in indivine.

sudhakar
sudhakar
from chennai
13 years ago

@Mag(m). Wonderful guidence Mag(m)..! Thanks..! I posted successfully.

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

anytime dear..... indi-police and indi-citizens are always here to help u.....Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread