presence of evil spirits

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

what really happens after when one dies?

this is always a hot topic...before and after birth...still searching for a valid answer

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

for that u have to die Cool

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

i dont know....m new here....

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@ sanj seriously speaking, i am also searching tht. i have read gud books on that, based on scientific experiments related to death, rebirth, or some ppl who come back from the death. they r gud but in Marathi. u won't understand. i have read there are ghosts. but i haven't seen anyone yet. but i have seen humans behaving like ghosts. i don know much abt after death. but i saw no. of ppl who r living dead. many guys when they don't get their luv, frustrate and become a living dead. @ manish i didn't get wht u r saying here?

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

again M-M-M???

Shrikant
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Actually a great topic.. if we can answer this.. then may be we can generalise the theory to find out what happened before the BIG BANG.

Seriously speaking still a major mystery - this life after death issue!!

anyone wants to see pics of spirits, Smile  I will scan and post some rare old pics.

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

sure pramodji..:)

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

@ mohi : M&M....lol..Cool

i too dont get what manish is saying

reincarnation,100% ,.no deviating it. there are now doctor's who confirm this by 'past life regression thereapy'.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@ Pramodji Can you tell me some references for that plz? But if we think reincarnaton, still the queston remains what is between after death and rebirth? is death a very painful experience? I have read there is a process by which a person can preserve their knowlede to the next life.  

i have written a real story of my friend of ahmedabad, on my blog, please read it. for insight.

he had remembered past life till d age of 5 yrs, more shocking is that his first child was the mother of previous birth, she too remembered her past life and as a child of 1 yr, used to call her father as munnu, mother as bahoo, 

a most haunted house in the world , of  britain is on auction, i m giving the link here. a lot research done here. 30 ghosts seen here, and children ghosts laughing too.

giving d link. 

http://www.newsofap.com/newsofap-24885-26-britains-most-haunted-house-wymering-manor-for-sale-.html

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

@ pramodji : pls can you explain it

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Death has to be a pain ful experience. no one is happy dying. the pain that one endures when he parts with his body is really painful, only a soul can bear it.

I dont believe in ghosts, but am scared of them. 

after life and before re-birth, if we come to know what happens, as shri said, we can really find out what happened before the Big BANG.

What @Promod is saying is there are doctors who can help you visit your past life. This, thoh havent got an official status, is a hypnosis therapy where you are induced into a semi-unconscious state. I had seen it on National Geographic channel, in the series called "Paul Marton travells to India"

@Mohini i dont believe in re-birth as a same individual, but i believe that after you die, your soul travels into the world and finds a new body and lives on as a different person altogether

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

even i dont believe in reincarnation but i like karz and karan arjun

i thought you must hve visited my blog, i have written a latest explanation on it. and any query on this topic i cn solve. with proofs to d ultimate. 

@ hemal ,please read my story on re incarnation,on my blog, its dead real. i can give you the contact no. too, of d person who faced it.  

this is my favourite topic, and i think a lot will be clarified till d end.

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

i can't really believe all these....tanx pramodji for the info

it is really haunting..

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Hmmm...a thought provoking question Sanjeetha. My opinion is, when one die his/her brain too dies. When brain dies, all those emotions, pains, plans, sensitiveness, sorrows, happiness etc etc will die forever. So when there is no thoughts and sensations, then there is no need to worry about what will happen after death.

If there is a life after death ::::::: When we took birth, we didnt know what to do and what is happening with us. We didnt know from where we came and where have to go. So we passed this duration between birth and death to learn all these things. So if there is a life after death, then definitely it will be the same repition of learning process.

Small brain so small thoughts......please adjust with it :)))

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

a very practical answer..

small brains..:D

@P-Kay, as per Michael newton, the famous p.l.r.therapist, many persons who had been able to transgress into past life,reported at hovering around their dead body after death , and erer paricular about who attended the funereal, ans who was absent. and further tried to be with their beloveds, and tried to come back to them again. 

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Thanks Veni :))

Yes...Lohia Sir...I agree with you. There are lot of claims and experiments made on this subject. I think none have succeeded to give us a satisfactory answer in this regard. What you think ? Even I see ghost pics and videos in internet...and some of them looks natural too...even though my practical brain is refusing to accept such claims sir. If we conclude this as our energy (positive/negative energy which we created through out our life), then too its logic will be different. Let us think that the Brahmam - The supreme power- is positive. When one creates negative energy through out his life, then may be it will find difficulty to return to the supreme source of energy. That may be called "Ghostism" :)) Hence...for this too I do not have evidence to prove it....just a thought in my small brain as I said earlier :))

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

P- kay u have raised so many deep questons and the answer will be very deep. Practical brain refuses to believe coz our today's education and science is insufficient to go so deep..(it's -sukshma.) The body is three types sthool - sukshma and karan. There are picx available of sukshma deha also. But answers of lots of ques I got in the Puranas, Ramayan, Mahabharat, Geeta and Vedas. Wonderfull thing is that all written there is being prooved today by real incidents such written by pramodji.  Even some muslims who doesn't believe Hindu philosophy had the same experiences as written in Hindu Epics. Edgar Cayce who also used to tell the "Karmasiddhanta", though he is not the folower of Hinduism. Even if you search on net you wil surely get satisfactory answers. If you are Hindi and interested more i wud love to suggest some hindi books.  The thought about ghostism you said is true. so your small brain have big thoughts.

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Thanks for the reply and acceptance Mohini. Yes the details you are given is really interesting and i was telling about these things in my earlier reply. It is true that even todays education or science is not efficient or sufficient to prove every mystery of this nature.

Mohini I dont reject anything as I do not accept anything.  Really I would like to read those books related to this subject. Known is a drop, unknown is an ocean. I think our life time is not sufficient to learn many things in this nature. But our creative & imaginative brain is also a biggest manipulator than any living things :))))) Thats the reason we almost live in the state of confusion, whenever we try to learn the mysterious power of nature.

Yes I read Hindi...please suggest those books Mohini. Thank you. :) Have a nice evening too :D

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thanks a lot P-Kay.... I like this...Known is a drop, unknown is an ocean. It's good that you don reject and don accept. Me don trust until i get convinced to anything. Glad to have such an interesting discussion... we will continue it. Keep sharing big thoughts from your small brain.. . the answer abt books is sent to u..... i don know to write about publications is allowed here or not ....(i m like an obedient school kid on Indi. lolTongue out) .. ok bye..Cool

LockSign in to reply to this thread