Do you post sponsored articles on your blog?

Mayur
Mayur
from pune
13 years ago

Hi All,

Do you post sponsored articles on your blog? If yes, then what is average amount you charge per article?

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending

Till now I have not received any such offer. I doubt if anyone will ever offer me any such deal or not.

Nishant Thakur
Nishant Thakur
from Shimla
13 years ago

LMFAO same here!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

If you are been offered to write, you should wage the total amount of hits that your blog is getting, the traffic that your website can attract for the key-words in the article. Anything thats higher means you can confidently ask for more. 

Rajiv
Rajiv
from Kerala
13 years ago

Agreed what Hemal Shah has to tell... tags and key word are very important for traffic and once you get good traffic you can ask for sth more. However i know few friends of mine who write sponsored posts and they earn handsome money...

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

My blog's theme mood does not allow advertisements or sponsored content. Will never do that on this blog.

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
12 years ago

just a query... is it possible to post a sponsored post in Indivine?...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Denitely! Why not? Sponsored post is more than just an advertisement.

Kimi Shrivastava
Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

I have posted a couple of sponsored posts on my blogs...

Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

But I never do a sponsored review..All the sponsored posts are just generalized articles "not focussing" on any brand!! :D I usually deny any sponsored reviews.... :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I have never been offered any and would definitely do it if the payment is decent.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

I got 3 -4 offers but they all were crap according to me so I dint post as I dont want to refer sumthing crap to my readers

Mayur
from pune
12 years ago

How much they offered for a sponsored post?  

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Sponsored posts should always be ethical, just for the sake of earning money if one starts singing glory and pads up the negatives of the product than one is doing injustice as a customer.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Plus 1

LockSign in to reply to this thread