First meeting...!!

Rachit Sharma
Rachit Sharma
from New Delhi
13 years ago

‘hi m Raj’ Raj poked Jiya on a social networking site.

‘ hi m Jiya” She replied.

‘ what’s your hobbies’ Raj begin the conversation.

‘ slapping boys who tries to flirt with me ' Jiya replied.

‘ oh then I have to be at safe distance from you’

‘ so you will flirt with me’

‘ what do you mean by I will, I am doing it Ma’am’ Raj said.

Their conversation got the click, thanks to the website and within a week it become an obsession for both to talk with each other or rather chat.

Raj came to know about Jiya that she was the single spoiled girl of her parents living in Chandigarh and pursuing her graduation. The most important thing for him was that she was not committed.

Jiya came to know about Raj that like her he was too the single child of her parents and pursing his engineering from Lucknow.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

dude what this thread is really for....for love inspiration or something else.....nd its to see another blogger of lucknow...... welcome dude over indiblogger....

Rachit Sharma
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hi, mag(m).. well this is definetly neither for love nor for seeing another blogger of lucknow, there are many other ways of doing that. Its just for the fun sake, read and enjoy it.

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

dude thats y m asking..... see forum is meant for discussing blogging related things u can use indivine for blog promotion and blog review section for more reviews..... hope u  got ma point...BTW m just asking bcoz me too from the same place lko....

Rachit Sharma
from New Delhi
13 years ago

ohh thanks for telling me the rught place of posting this articles. Will be surely following that next time. Nice to know that you are also from Lko

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

welcome dear....all the best 

LockSign in to reply to this thread