Google Adsense - Not getting approved :( - HELP Required

Vivek Chamolli
Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

HI friends,

I  had applied for Google adsense for my site but google has rejected it due to Page

http://rise-of-the-pheonix.blogspot.com

===================

issues:- Page Type---------------------Further detail:Page Type: In order to participate in Google AdSense, publishers' websitesand application information must satisfy the following guidelines:- Your website must be your own top-level domain (www.example.com and notwww.example.com/mysite).- You must provide accurate personal information with your applicationthat matches the information on your domain registration.- Your website must contain substantial, original content.- Your site must comply with Google AdSense program policies:https://www.google.com/adsense/policies" which include Google's webmasterquality guidelines:http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#quality.If your site satisfies the above criteria in the future, please resubmityour application and we'll review it as soon as possible

=============

Can you have a look over my site and suggest whats the main cause of it ,as I'm unable to Gaze from it , some tips over this will be Highly appreciable.

Thanks a lot..

Vivek.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Niraj Aneja
Niraj Aneja
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

visited your site... i can see google ads in sidebar...

but answer to your question..yes..looks like Google Adsense is not approving, as it does until lately, especially personal blogs.

Things they mainly look for

1) Good Traffic stats

2) Better navigation (not even a single broken link)

3) Quality and original content (its not us..they should think our content is of fine quality)

If your account is still not approved, you are not alone. Go and visit adsense help forum, you will find hundreds of posts like this.

Vivek Chamolli
Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hmm Thanks Niraj ,

Yes I did visited ..I am also one of those ....Frown

anyways ..I will keep on trying till the last ..moment ..

Vivek..

Elizabeth Joseph
Elizabeth Joseph
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Vivek,

I believe you should try out other affiliate marketing at this point until you can resolve your adsense issue. ( somehow mine was approved long back)

You can use your free ad space to get people to buy things from different sites. Clickbank, Commission junction, amazon, flipkart, chitika are etc are famous for their affiliate marketing. Some of them are very rewarding too. You may have to write your own posts to market some of these products.

Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks a Lot Elizabeth for this vaulable information.

Will definetly look into this in more broader way.

Thanks

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I had my adsense approved a few weeks back... But I have a new problem...

No one seems to click on the adsCry

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Arti your adblock placement is some what not correct try and put the block a little at the start of the blog..and also try to choose a size which does not go out of the line of the overall theme..you can put them just below the search box in your blog..

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

You can even read this article I write long time back on "What should be considered as good traffic for bloggers" I hope it helps you in some whay..I am sure you blog has great earning potential as its a useful blog and peoplewould love to visit it again ang again..

Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I would say  increase the readers over blog  then clicks  will be a click away  ...ATB Laughing

Nilesh Gonsalves
Nilesh Gonsalves
from Mumbai
13 years ago

for approval from adsense, the site should be minimym 6 months old. is it?

Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Yes thats the prerequisites for the applicant.

Vivek Chamolli
Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Yuppie ..My Google Adsense account has been approved Finaly :)

Thank you all  :)

http://rise-of-the-pheonix.blogspot.com

Vivek

Nextgen
Nextgen
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Patience paid, good luck Vivek Smile

Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks Nextgen :)