Need your feedback on my blog

Hi IndiBloggers,

Need your reviews for my blog  http://www.arbitmind.blogspot.com

I am blogging for the last 3 months. It would be great if you guyz can pour in your suggestions/opinions/comments

Regards

Shuvadeep

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: put in a link to my blog
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending

Hey..Thanks Kadambari.  IMplemented your suggestion of less number of posts on the first page....made much sense.

I hope other indibloggers visit the blog & review it too. 

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

You write very well. I started reading first post and could only stop after reading five posts. Quite compelling posts.

Please be consistent with your number of posts. Your readers will be disappointed with your inconsistency in writing posts. Fix up a frequency (once a week or once a fortnight etc) according to your convienince and stick to that frequency.   

Hi Adesh,

I believe you are spot-on regarding this. I got to be more consistent. Thanks for the encouragement.

need more reviews. Fellow Indibloggers....please have a look when you have the time

Lazy Pineapple
Lazy Pineapple
from Pune
15 years ago

Hi Shuvadeep

Your blog is quite tidy but needs a bit of Colour. You can put a few widgets to make your blog a little lively...A followers button and also you could a add a button to subscribe to your blog posts (You can get that from feedburner).

You write well...keep on blogging.

cheers!!!

Thanks Aquarius..I guess I really need to get the widget & the subscribe button...

LockSign in to reply to this thread