How can I get a sponsor?

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Suppose, I wanted to have an event on my blog and gave away goodies to the readers/participants. How can I get some sponsership? Cause I'd love to shower my readers with gifts but, my pocket money does not allow me to be very generous!

Its gonna be a very small and light event. And very soon. So, if anyone is interested or know someone who'd be interestred in this, kindly take notice. You can check out my blog. And contact me directly for more information, mail me at addy@addybrainwave.com anytime!

Kindly spread the news!

Thanks!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Depending on the event.....you can search for the sponsers......... just like the..firefreeze and closeup....and love. It's nice you wana shower giftes ......on readers.........(u konw i m ur reader .....Wink) reallu nice idea....when u get the answer ...tell me also....about how to get spoensers...Aditya!

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yup searching.....thanks for the help! Smile

To start with you can just shower medals , best critique, best commentor  etc. with a widget to add to their blogs. this will draw many authentic writers etc. like blog a ton etc. are doing.

where ever monetary value enters you will be having one admirer and 10 rejectors. 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

This idea seems perfect!

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yup! will keep that in mind! But its just a little something I wanted to do, not long term plan. Actually its my first blogging anniversary!  Laughing

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago
That's a wonderful suggestion Pramodji
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@Addy - invite me on ur blogs b'day.....

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Vee I agree!

@Mohini Sure its gonna be a bash! Laughing

don't forget me dude,

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Point noted. will connect with you offline.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

sure! great! Smile

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

'connect with me offline'? HOW? Undecided

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

I guess he means mail..dude..

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

How is a conversation via email offline?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Now thats something! The @guy-who-wins-all-the-awards should ideally be the first one you should have contacted @Addy

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Hemal so true!

i think , well we all are thinking only, may be tete a tete talk in person. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread