putting post at indivine and for contest

friends,

I saw a post today on fire freeze, which opened for votes yesterday, was posted on indivine as normal post and got votes prior to the opening of contest. these votes , will they be counted on decisions , I am baffled.

is it o.k. to submit entry at two places.  

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending

any idea,

?????????????

you are right, its amazing, ridiculous too, getting a single vote on prize amount is very tough and one gives vote freely on other posts. 

but it doesn't matter much. 

Poorvi Shrivastav
Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Yeah Promod are you referring to the first post? , I also saw last night it suddenly came to 22 when all others were 0/1/2.. and I thought also that it was strange.

you are right, its amazing, ridiculous too, getting a single vote on prize amount is very tough and one gives vote freely on other posts. 

but it doesn't matter much. 

Poorvi Shrivastav
Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I would really prefer somebody from Indi Police or Indi team look at this on an urgent basis, if what we are seeing here is true than I believe it isnt fair and should be dealt with.

Partinder
Partinder
from Delhi
13 years ago

Yes

Even I share the similar surpirse. Nothing happened then all of a sudden BANG 22 score !

I would suggest Indoblogger to curb and moderate such behaviours as they mar the excitement of healthy competition. 

AbhishekM

Abhishek Mishra ji, it was a surprise. I think the moderators know of it and votes may not be counted.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hello everyone, not to worry - any votes garnered before the start of the contest will be removed in the next few days. There were a couple of bloggers who entered into the wrong category as it was the first time they were using IndiVine - and their posts were active as a result.

@Renie, Thanks a lot,  it is surely very exciting topic and  posts crossed century mark the first day.

Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Thanks Renie :)

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Renie is always there to rescue Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread