How do you celebrate B'day of your blog? Especially first B'day!

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Friends!

I've just returned from a best ever party. That was Addy's Braivwave's first B'day Party. Party is on, on his blog. i loved the way he celebrated this B'day. i congratulate him here on forum. As he found me as crazy as he about the forum, which is true , just reading his blog I am again back on forum. Also he called me lady police. I am honored. So my best wishes for Addy and his Brainwave. And by this B'day my heartwave thought how will you celebrate first b'day of your blog. or every b'day. And if you have celebrated yet. Then will you share your experiences here? Happy blogging. Happy B'day to Addy's Brainwave.Smile. Got the gift too. That's your nice article.

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

About my blog haven't decided much!

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

I still haven't completed one year but its certainly an interesting thought..May be I will write a dedication post for some one who inspired me to start blogging..

http://www.latest-techtips.com/

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

That's a gr8 idea Harshad!

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Mohini..

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Mohini! I'm overwhelmed with the response! Thank you everyone!

Well I guess, my celebration answers this thread

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya! That's why I started! any more ideas do you have?..........I really liked the way. i never thought that u wil remember or forget me today! what am i saying?Undecided

rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

Congratulations Addy ... commented on your blogpost.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Mohini LOL! You're confused!

@rads Thanks saw that, replied!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@Addy Ya! m always confused (actually i got this knowledge about me frm Manish.)and make ppl more confused!Smile

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I didn't even notice the first birthday of my blog! Had only noticed it when it turned 3. Wrote a post for it on 3 years of the blog. That's it. 

@Addy bhai! Keep writing! Best wishes Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thanks Sanjay! Where r u nowadays! 

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

I noticed only after my blog turned Four! :)

all master bloggers here.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

hmm Master Bloggers........! Wow

rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

I noticed my blog turned 5 last month and finally posted something to celebrate the achievement :D

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Master bloggers... lol! I was an on and off blogger then. More importantly there weren't so many bloggers around and blogging wasn't a motivating experience to me, then, because of the lack of readers and comments.  Now, the community grew like anything and it is fun blogging.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Wow! Am I the only once celebrating first year? Everybody is so much senior! 

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Mohini hehe! I am very much here Wink 

@Pramod LOL! Master bloggers and me - no way!

@Vee n Rads That's great Smile

@Addy bhai Seniority doesn't matter brother. Your gesture of celebrating your blog's first birthday speaks about your love for your blog! Totally appreciate it! Cheers Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

All the master bloggers show that they were so busy in blogging that didn't even noticed that their blog is growing now day by day yr by yr!........

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

!@Addy, being a senior doesnt help unless you have somethign solid thats sellable.. look at me, i frist started blogging in march, 2005 and if you see my archives, its junk! pure junk in the initial days.. there is a popular saying, dont count the years of blogging, count the blogging in years... Innocent

rightly said, Hemal bhai. very right.

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Well said Hemal. Even I could see the difference in what I wrote earlier and what I am writing now! 

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Truly every blog and blogger evolves..When I look at my first post and today's post there is so much difference..

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Promod yaar yeh pehele Hemal ji se piccha chudwaya, ab kya alag se request daalun kya Hemal bhai se bhi Piccha chudwaneda??? Tongue out

@Vee @Harshad, yes you evolve.. more so after reading others.. thats were seniority counts, experience counts.. but it doesnt matter if someone is inborn with that writing talent.. when you learn you become better, much better as you go..

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Hemal my brainwaves couldn't decode your signal dude! :|

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Addy take your brainless brainwave to the next level.. what i mean to say is that see the quality over quantity..

Hemal , Gujarati people love to add the bhai n Ben etc. Will not see this again if u don't like it. If u like u can choose the American ishtyle just H
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Totally agree with you Hemal bhai Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@Hemal - What a wonderful thought, I just never thought! again what i m saying?Innocent

@Vee and Harshad - totally agree.

For me i was not much serious at the starting, as my dedication and devotion is increasing the content is getting more matured. But abt B'day still thought nothing.

My blog celebrated its first birthday on the 14th. It felt great goes without saying. Looking back on the past year, I am happy with the ways things have turned out.

I celebrated with a virtual cake and a love letter to my muse - Pune. :D

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hmm.. I havent celebrated my blog's birthday coz it never occured to me till I saw pleothra of people doing it at IndiBlogger.. for me posting a new post is a birthday.. coz I post once in a blue moon Tongue out

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Happy B'Day to your blog Deboshree!

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Happpy Birthday to Deboshree's blogSmile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Haapy B'day to your blog Deboshree! gr8 going best wishes too! many happy returns of the day to ur blog and you!Smile

Thank you, thank you so much Addy, Arti and Mohini. :D

Best wishes to you too!

I never celebrated B'day of my blog. I only celebrate if there any PR hike or traffic hike occure.

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

hahaha

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

that's a gr8 thing i never thought this one! Siju!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

My blog is about 1 and a half years old!!! Never celebrated any birthday though, how mean of me!!!

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

No issues! Do it when it turns 2 Laughing

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Arti! how mean! See that's y i reminded this, i know how ur blog is feeling. now invite me on the second B'day! with a spl party!Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@Sanjay - Positive attitude!Smile

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Am I also invited for the second brithday party? please..Your blogs new look is really cool @Arti..

april 13 th 2011would be mine one. but no part sharty. just me and my blog. tanhai me baaten karenge.

us din blog ko full rest.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@ Pramodji! Nainsafi ! with us!Frown

ye blog ki icchha hai, I have to do as my blog directs me

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
The second birthday is still some time away... And all will be invited, that is if I gracious to remember my blogs birthday!!
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
@ Harshad Thanks, glad you liked it... Was looking forward to your response... You were one of the first ones to egg me to change the look of my blog!!
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@ P why ur blog don't want us ! convey my massage to himCry

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
@ Pramodji This is just not done! We will all gatecrash the party...
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

@Arti thanks ......can u invite on Yatra on your blog and ur city for the b'day!

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

Tongue outI forgot the first B'day....seems a great idea...will fure sure do *Something* on its 2nd B'day!

Do share what u all did/do, need ideas Embarassed

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Oh simple invite us on Your blogs B'day Party !

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
13 years ago
Hi Mohini, My blog turned one just a week back :) I wrote a post about the journey of this wonderful one year and thanked all my readers and friends... even gave a coffee treat to some close friends :D

LockSign in to reply to this thread