Can I know why Indiblogger has rejected my photo blog hosted by flickr.com?

rads
rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

Hi Indiblogger Team and Members,

I'm surprised to see that my photoblog which is hosted by flickr.com has been "Rejected by moderator". Can anyone please tell me why? Have I not followed some guidelines here? Or is anything posted on flickr restricted here? Or is it because the photostream is only pictures and not much text? Or should I be posting my pictures only on blog platforms like blogger.com? If that's the case let me know and I'll delete it. The thing is that the blog was approved and even ranked for a while by Indiblogger and then suddenly rejected. I just wanted to know why. It'll be gr8 if someone could help me understand. Somehow the word "rejected'' cannot be easily digested :( But sorry if I have bothered you unnecessarily.

Thanks,

-Rads

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: typos
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Rads!

We normally don't allow Flickr accounts on IndiBlogger, as they're quite difficult to verify.

However, you're clearly Indian, and those are your photographs, and you have added descriptions for all the pictures, and you have comments enabled... so we're making an exception in your case! Sorry for the trouble! Smile

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You are damn lucky RAds! IndiException was unheard in the INDIctionary as of yet! Welcome on board!

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Wow! That's great Smile

rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

Thanks Renie :) This definitely made my day. I know there are some creepy and suspicious accounts there on flickr. Thanks for noting that I'm not one and making an exception. My work is genuine coz I'm very passionate about it and followers to my photoblog will never be disappointed. Everybody is welcome to comment and give me their feedabck. Thanks again :)

rads, amazing pics there .

rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

Thanks Pramod :)

rads
rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

@Addy: Yea Indiblogger is something special. Not every blog community out there cares enough to notice talent and make exceptions, especially when there are so many such queries being posted on Indiblogger everyday. Thanks.

@Sanjay: Yay!!! :D

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You can bet on that! :)

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Cheers! Keep posting those lovely pictures! Smile

rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

Thanks Sanjay Smile I can never stop clicking or posting pictures.

rads and sanjay two passionate photographers meet.

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@rads You should never think of such a thought too! cheers

@Pramod hehe! Smile

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Great Pics there Rads!!

I echo Addy's words.. you are damn lucky to have an IndiException Cool

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Hemal Word !

rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

Thanks Hemal Smile I'm glad I was lucky coz I want all my fellow indibloggers to view my work and provide me feedabck n that cannot be achieved if Indiblogger rejects my photoblog. And "IndiException" is a nice way of putting it Smile

Rajiv
Rajiv
from Kerala
13 years ago

Welcome Aboard Rads :)

Even you are special to Indi-com and privileged to evoke first of its kind feature in INDIhistory. Beautiful pictures. No wonder Renie called for an exception 

Glad to have here.

rads
from Chicago
13 years ago

Thanks Rajiv :) I'm glad you liked my pictures and I'm not sure if I've evoked anyhting but can say this for Indiblogger that it rocks!!! for recognizing talent n making exceptions sometimes.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey Rads,

Great pics... Loved themSmile

Great work Indiblogger for making an exception!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread