Education or Knowledge importantance to? ? ? ?

Vinayak Ranade
Vinayak Ranade
from Pune
13 years ago

My observation, education is set of instructions assembled by set of educationist. They ask set of questions, who ever answers their expected answers called as educated.

My observation, Knowledge is limtless in the nature, difficult to get, no time limit, no specific location I think person with knowledge is called as learned.

I want to know what is importanat at this modern age?

Could you express your views may be + may be - every thing welcome . . .

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

Knowledge is important. We consider education as a way to get knowledge.  There are so many ways to get knowledge like from books, teachers, life experience, friends etc. We may can deny education for a person but we cannot deny him from gaining knowledge.

Vinayak Ranade
from Pune
13 years ago

Yes, good point to be noted. Thank you for being the first to express your frank view.

Vinayak Ranade
from Pune
13 years ago

Yes, good point to be noted. Thank you for being the first to express your frank view.

Priya
Priya
from Pune
13 years ago

Getting knowledge is a never-ending process. Getting an education can be a good way to start that process!

Vinayak Ranade
from Pune
13 years ago

Yes, education brings you close to search knowledge in right perspective. Thank you Priya to repond.

Vinayak Ranade
Vinayak Ranade
from Pune
13 years ago

may be I Iearn by mistake, I may get right meaning of tags, topics and catagories. Sometime I follow the word press tips " make controvertial statements" any way young guys I enjoyed the coments, looking forward for more.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Vinayak thats like it boy! Tongue out err... sorry Sir..

LockSign in to reply to this thread