Giveaway on my blog

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey people! Laughing

First of all I want to start by saying that I am IndiPolice & I know that this is probably a kind of selfish self-promotion. But bear with me.

I am having a giveaway on my style blog ( http://style.magalic.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-open-worldwide.html ). Some lucky person can win:

1. Aldo Bow Hairband
  2. Rainbow hairpin Set
  3. Rose pinback button

Okay, it's on my style blog, & I know that i'm giving away girly stuff. but hey, there are girls on indiblogger right? And dudes, you guys should enter too... You could end up making a girl happy Wink

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: changing the category
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

count me in.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Mangili the link is wrong i guess...

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks. I don't know wha was wrong with the linking.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Magali sorry for the spello.. but i think you should post this under Off topic and not under content and inspiration... SO request you to please change this..

Fellow - IndiPolice Tongue out

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Sure hemal was a little undure about where to post it. Changing it now.

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey guys, first of all, I changed the category to general & off topic. Secondly, I'm not too sure if contest are allowed. I am part of another blog networking website that is very strict about spam, but posting about giveaways is allowed (& recommeneded) because everybody loves to take part & win something. I too have won a few, & this is my way of giving back.

And I posted it here because I hthought other bloggers might like to try their luck. If you guys feel it's spammy then feel free to remove it. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread