Aditya Kumar Nayak would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.adityakumarnayak.com ]

Please review my blog on CHANGE, INDIA, YOUTH. I will do yours as a Thank You Ge

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hi all,

This is my personal blog. Please have a look at it and tell me how I can improve it.

While you are at it, please consider visiting it and subscribing. I will surely follow you back as a mark of gratitude. :)

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: wrong description
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Bhavin Sangoi
Bhavin Sangoi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Aditya i read your blog and i really liked your views. you have good logical thinking on socio political issues and you can develope your potentials, the only problem your blog have is the sharing widget on right side is pinching. it creates some uncomfort in reading the blog do something about it and the template is nice.

Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

You mean the floating one on the left?

Prasenjit
from Bangalore
13 years ago

which sharing widget are you talking about? I don't find anything annoying. I reviewed around 7-8 blogs tonight and this is the best blog i found. perfect in terms of design, language, thought clarity and every other aspect. Keep it up Aditya.

Please do review my new blog IncrediBlogger - Learn to become an Incredible Blogger! and leave your honest feedback, comments and suggestions.

thanks.

Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks for pointing it out. I have fixed that. Now, when it becomes horizontal if the screen width is less than 1000 px. 

Can you please check it out and see if it works fine for you now? :) Thanks 

And of course, I'll review your blog :D

Bhavin Sangoi
Bhavin Sangoi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

ya the floating one on left. you can put below the post.

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Sry for the mix up. The first part of the message is for Bhavin and the last one for Prasenjit :)

Bhavin Sangoi
Bhavin Sangoi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I checked your blog again now it is O.K. One more thing which i noticed today is that you have kept followers gadget below your post which is not very clearly visible, keep it in the sidebar so that people can easily see it and can follow you.

Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks for helping out. Appreciate it.

Well, about the followers widget. I want to discourage people from using it. The problem with gfc is that you dont actually 'follow' the blog as in the 'followers' dont get any updates even though they think that they are 'following' the blog. (although the blogs show in your google reader but not many of my readers use rss)

So, I just want it to be there for social proof.

Hope that makes sense :)

Yash Bhatia
Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Excellent blog!The Tuk Tuk meter post is especially informative. Laughing The layout is extrmely well-designed & the posts are well-written.Keep it up, Aditya!Please review my blog at http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=8221

My blog link is http://yash1229.wordpress.com

Janhvi
Janhvi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You got a really good blog there! love the contents. Btw, you could move or resize the tag cloud. It's taking over the bottom page and making it look crowded. Nice layout!

Nivedita
Nivedita
from Chennai
12 years ago

Very nice layout, good topics covered and well written content- gets you thinking. I really liked the design and the colours, you have done a good job. Keep blogging, will keep going back to your blog or more.