What is it that you hate about blogging?

Harshad
Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

This is a very different question..I know many people will criticize me for the topic but I would love to know the other side of blogging..What is it that you really hate when it comes to blogging?

I know many people are passionate about their blogs..I am not wanting to know about their blog.I want to know about the negative side of the concept of blogging..

1. Like I hate when people don't recognize good articles.
  2. Poor response on Good articles.

Whats your take?

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
13 years ago

agree with aditya

Madhav Mishra
Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
13 years ago

dont hate nething...loving it so much..

its enuf that ppl read dont care about comments so much..i turned to bloggin so i cud put my thots in words.DONT hate nething

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago
hate is such a strong word...i wud rather use , irritating...i find those anonymous comments which gives me inputs on how to increase my penis size, when i had written a post about my cat, a bit confusing and irritating...i also find it irritating when atleast one person do not agree to my opinion...it becomes very one sided and i feel as if iam talking to mirrors..no fun
Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Hmmm Hate is a strong word but it puts out the message clearly..and those irritating comments are by spammers who try to add backlinks to your website to get good PR..And also critising innovatively is also an art and very people play it safely when they comment on someone elses blog. I can give you negative feedback if you want..haha..

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

be my guest..

• Hosting fee..
  • Unknown demon called "server resource"
  • Hackers screwing around
  • Bug in the code when I know nothing about coding
  • Help forums of theme or plugins, where your question for help stays untouched

These things which are not directly related to the blogging but actually effects my blogging more than anything, so this is what I hate most..

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Excellent points. As soon as I cross the one month mark, I'm sure I'll be miffed with these same things.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Cool that is me........! thought a lot from 3 days.......but nothing. one thing i have if i could be more focussed.......what i would have done.....

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Ya, thats you:):)
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Cool I hate blogging when i don t receive feedback or comments on my post and also

sometimes i can t post a reply to a comment, it is really frustrating.  Sometimes people copy the  post and won t even acknowledge it.  Many of my posts are being posted in the links of tourism without permission.  Of course i am happy when someone approaches me to post my link, i gladly permit them to post it with due acknowledgement.  Recently Madhu wanted my Darasuram post link to her site 10year itch

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Sorry and concerned to hear people steal your posts. 

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
13 years ago

I have never been successful enough to care about the comment.. I am just happy to see my blog posts are there, visible to all if anyone wishes to read Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Yes that is a big problem people stealing images or even whole posts!!
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@ Pundit, plagarism is a big issue in blogging, unfortunately without the right click disabling feature one has to live with this phenomenon.

@ Hunky for nearly 3 years i was just happy to keep my primary blog  http://indiabackpacker.blogspot.com/ underwraps without comments or followers.

@ Arti people are bound to steal if one's blog is exposed to the world, somehow i have installed copyscape which helps me to identify where all plagarism has taken place

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Umesh: I think I'd like to install this software if it's not too difficult. Could you please share a link and a review? Thank you.

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

@umesh. Just checked out your primary blog. It's fantastic. No wonder you need to save it from plaigirism.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Umeshji I have also installed copyscape but how do we check if there are posts copied from my blog to somewhere else??
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@ Arti you have to copy and paste one paragraph of your post in google search page, on copyscape link you will come to know who all have copied your text or submission.  If you register with copyscape than they will initiate action, fees applicable i suppose.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Thanks Umeshji:)

LockSign in to reply to this thread