What kind of photography do you like?

My personal favourites (in the correct order of my liking) are : Macro, then Landscape (I love panoramas), and then Portraits. What about you?

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending

Panoramas are awesomeness indeed, especially if they're HDR (that's how I like them personally).

I use the default kit lens with the 1000D and it works pretty good for me, if not perfect for macrophotography - though I agree that using a dedicated macro lens will give results far better than any other lens. What camera do you use?

:)

Rohan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Nikon DSLR D3000

Well, good then. Do you have a blog or something where you put your photographs? I would love to see them! Here's my photoblog - do take a look : http://www.amandeshmukhphotography.com/ ! :)

Rohan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I will shoot you a link to my photoblog via mail . Btw get in touch with Suraj , he is in contact with a lot of photography and design related people . Good scope for more referrals and traffic from true professionals you will get more good people to network with and they promote and critique on each others work , good scope for growth . 

I remember in 1978 I was gifted a click camera, with great enthu I bought a roll of film and took pics. When developed all were looking like some tree or dump etc. That's my first and last take on photography
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

oh no! that's too bad. yes, not everybody is fortunate enough to have a photographer's eye! :-)

Come on...! You can try to give it another shot! :) With the kind of camera technology that we have, you can not only, with ease, try to take good pictures, but also try to improve the bad ones using user-friendly post processing softwares. Do try photography again - with the kind of enthusiasm you say you had for it, I'm telling you that you'll love it.

Now I enjoy watching great pics. Not my cup of tea.

Haha..! Thats better than hating photography anyway...! :) :D

Superb pics dude. I will be spending a lot of time at ur site. Really a masterpiece talent.

thank you so much! :) Stuff like this really keeps me going...! I hope that my photographs will keep you entertained. :)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I like photography in terms of panaroma, landscape and macro......of course there is lot to learn about gr8 photography.  I am using H3 version of Sony a prosumer camera.

I like time laps photography...

What i look for in good photography is something that we fail to see ourselves. A different emotion, a different perspective, a different outlook....

You are right. Sometimes even the simplest of photo-taking gets a whole lot challenging when you try to make use of a never-tried-before outlook or perspective. Especially in portraits, capturing the individual is not the difficult part; capturing the emotion of the person being photographed - that is what makes portraiture so interesting.

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Interesting ,

+1 xeno

Manoj Kini
Manoj Kini
from Manipal
12 years ago

Streets, people, everything else.

LockSign in to reply to this thread