What Operating System Do You use

Arjun Pakrashi
Arjun Pakrashi
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hello there.

What operating system do you use currently, and how did you started using it (them).

Here is a poll in poll daddy which i have created, you may like to also vote there and select the OS category you use: http://polldaddy.com/poll/3327536/

For me, i started with Microsoft Windows, until class 12. Then i started using Fedora 7, and still using fedora. I try using Fedora 2*n  but i didn't had enough time to install the Fedora 14, and Fedora 15 alpha is out, so i think i should wait for Fedora 15 and strat to use Fedora 2*n+1 versions. Except fedora i have experience using Redhat derivative, like mandriva, centos, opensuse etc. But i have some what less experience in using debian, ubuntu and slackware. I also like to use mini OS carrying some of them in my USB drive and boot them on the go as per needed, but the main desktop OS, and the only one which is installed here is Fedora, which i am using since 2007 and have very good experience.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

So you're the person who looks at the page view by OS stat on blogger.

Arjun Pakrashi
Arjun Pakrashi
from Kolkata
13 years ago

@Pundit Commentator: I could not understand what you said

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Arjun.

Smile

Only computer geeks would be interested enough in this topic to answer the question you raised and only computer geeks would not understand my response. Tongue out

Arjun Pakrashi
Arjun Pakrashi
from Kolkata
13 years ago

@Pundit No idea about blogger plugins, i use wordpress.com . So what OS do you use?

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

Sorry for the late response Arjun. This topic got moved off the homepage.

I see from your response, you're still missing the joke. Oh well, that's how we know you really are a geek. I'm sure one day you will grow up to be a self-aware geek. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread