If You Had To Bribe An Indiblogger, What would be the reason?

Hellooo Indibloggers!

This is not a serious topic, But a fun way to pass our time on the forum. So answer me people!

If You Had To Bribe an Indiblogger... what would you bribe him/her for?

[Since our Indiblogger mods aren't bringing the indirank updates in time] You can bribe an Indiblogger Mod too!

Stay creative! Have Fun!

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending

I'll start!

I'd bribe Renie to bring us our Indirank updates one the promised date. Money mouth

[Please don't ask me to do it. Unfortunately i'm outta money. Sorry.]

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Indirank definitely tops most peoples agenda right now!!!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Why go to Reniew, give me the money and I will give go a rank of 101/100 Smile

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I would treat the guys with a Mac burger Lolz not for upping my Indirank......but for something else Lolz......guess what ?

ummm.... is it for Making you the Superintendent Officer In Charge of IndiPolice?

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
12 years ago

If cans are there in bribe than i will not care about reason....Laughing

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Lazy Indicrawler, Wanted Dead or AliveYell

Since I do not have anything to bribe, I am planning to steal it anyways! Tongue out Anyone willing to accompany?Laughing

Yeah! I'm in! But from whom are we going to steal it?

And before that, Who is Indicrawler?

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ Arti, i offered a treat instead of bribe, you call it chai pani, or vada pav treat Lolz......i don t believe in bribing though, we got to be in the loop of youngsters that is why i offered not for upping the indirank though

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Xeno Indicrawler is the thing that crawls onto our Blogs and gathers vital info for generating the Indirank!!
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Umeshji Yes vada pav would do very well, the state food of Maharashtra!!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Arti, after you steal it, lock it up properly otherwise it might crawl towards my blog :-)

tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

i wud give my kidney for all links that is being clicked in this site to lead to my blog..nah, u guys will probably hate me more than u already do now..hmmm, thats not a bad idea...renie, name ur price.

Laughing Don't you think it will be hard for you to blog if you've got to relieve yourself every 2 minutes? Tongue out

tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

xeno, note the usage of singular..smart, eh?

hmm As smart as tys [no sarcasm] Smile

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Xeno, really funny topic.. IndiPolice is ready to take a bribe for nothing..

Mag is ready for canes (read Beer cans) and I am ready to take money in cash or cheque. Sorry Credit Cards not accepted...

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Corruption rampant everywhere, Hehe :-D

@Arti Lol!

@Hemal: Good deal! I'll send you a cheque of Rs. 11 as soon as possible and in return I want an Indirank of 99+1 ... how about that?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hehe :-D
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
11 Rupees mein 100, wow... Now that is some bribe!!
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I would bribe IndiBlogger to advertise me blog here for free. But the maximum I am willing to pay is 0.0001 gm of love, 100 gm of kindness and 34718 kg of happiness. Smile By the way, whom should I bribe?

WOw! That is a lot! you must be rich dude! Cool

cool!!!

You can bribe our blessed founder Renie Ravin.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hahaha Richie Rich Innocent

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Lol :-D
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Arti Smile laughing out loudly ..... but Alas! your speakers are turned off.

@ Xeno Sorry to point out the mistake in what the English Professor at IndiBlogger writes. The third letter in WOW has not been capitalised by you. Can you make me the assistant Professor? Smile

@ Hemal I am the richest, hehehe

Rajnith Indiblogger needs you to design a software using your intelligence to correct errors such as mine. Tongue out

New one:

I'd bribe Pundit Commentator with a big fat book on Sexism so that she can keep herself busy with something other than taking on every single comment made on the forum.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Cool

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Not cool, man.

LockSign in to reply to this thread