Can you judge a blogger by his/her blogs?

tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

Do you think the blog maketh the blogger? Can you make a reading into the personality of a blogger through their blog? How much of the blogger is revealed to the reader when they read the blog?

So give it a shot. Read the blog of the person who commented before you and reveal his/her personality. In a world where the destiny and character is found in the creases of ones palm, the chances of you hitting the right notes by studying an experssion is very high...or is it?

Go on...be the soothsayer

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Yo, sure Tys, No matter how one tries to show or conceal, but one can easily judge the person very well. There was an interesting anecdote :" why are you sitting dumb like an idiot, come on , speak up and remove all doubt." Jokes apart, I think I can judge a little bit. And I am damn sure you have that talent too.
If you permit I can say something about your personality that I perceive of you.
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

hey that the whole point...so u do me and the person who comes next will do u and then before u know it, we will all have been done ..

now , that my friend will be akin to a kind of tagging.

Let's get started then : Your personality as I perceive is of a daring, firm and to the point, widely read , individual. A person desisting the format of all religions & their fanaticisms. Having a great sympathetic attitude towards all humans. Spontaneous in actions and penning them down prima facie, as they evolve, without exaggerations. Fun loving and Highly intellectual.
Do you concur?
It is an interesting theme, but not visible to all indies in this category. I don't know if this can be placed under content & inspiration, it would get attention it deserves.
tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

damn..iam blushing..thanks for the advice.. i will place it under the category u had adviced with...hey, did u know that iam now contributing for www.the-nri.com ?

when i read ur view on my personality, i was thinking abt wht some readers there think of me...its all perceptions sir...

but i thank you...i also think that thru my blog, i come across as vain, angry , disturbed and sometimes vulgar and insane..u r too kind.

now i guess i will have to do you...here it comes..

I saw the nri blog, but its hard to find posts by specific authors. searched but couldn't get your post. 

tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

you are a sensitive person..you are probably a quite person with very traditional roots. You are also very stuborn and can stick to your guns to right a percieved wrong. That makes you a very courageous person. You have a need to be liked. A slight or a wrong word can upset you and make  you sad. You are a worshipper of shiva and that should make you a very patient man who can flare up on a moments notice to a dangerous level but also quick in  calming down.

Your site is uncluttered . This probably shows that you are organized in your dealings .

how am i doing?

perfectly judged mate. not a single word to be changed there. one thing I can add is I am an extremely careless man at times.

you could have just edited this thread to the other topic, and it would be visible on main forum. 

tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

didnt know that i cud do do that...but thanks for the tip..will probably use it next time...

LockSign in to reply to this thread