Who Inspired you to start blogging?

Harshad
Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

I started blogging 3 - 4 years back but never took it seriously..and one day I bumped into Amit Agarwals blog labnol.org I don't know how but I got totally inspired to start blogging and taking it seriously. It is in his blog I learnt that above all things you blog content attracts visiotrs like honey bees, and from that day I am building my honey comb. My quest is still on..

So who is your inspiration? 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I always used to read travel related sites like lonely planet, outlook traveller, etc... One day it stuck me that I should have my own site chronicling my own travels which would also help fellow travellers... Then I came across Blogger and created my blog about 2 years back!!
Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Ya I am a regular vitor of your blog and I can see how many people from around the world visit your blog. Keep up the good work witht he same passion..

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks Harshad... Will continue to turn more such pages of India in future:):)
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yes Arti, you have a wonderful travel blog... Such great read, I sit on my couch and travel the most beautiful places through your pics!! Keep going:)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Harshad And I have learnt a lot of blogging tech tips from your wonderful blog too which you give in the simplest way for tech-handicapped people like me to understand...  Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS Thanks buddy, you never leave a chance to motivate me with your inspirational wordsLaughing

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
No really I love your blog, its great with all the pics that you put in between your writings... It makes for a great read...
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@Arti I jeleous! 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@DS Thanks so much:)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Mohini You are just being modest!!
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Mohini :-o
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

It is gr8 to see a travel blog getting popular on its own steam, good effort keep it going Arti, i know someday it will pay rich dividends.  The gangotri circuit is one of the most detailed blog that i have read from you.  It will definitely serve as a guideline for tourist. kudos

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks a ton Umeshji... Coming from a senior traveller like you, I really appreciate your comments:)
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

My passion for travel for the past 3 decades enabled me to share the same in form of blogging. I started officially in sept 2007 and kept most of my posts underwraps due to fear of plagarism.  Now i have opened it out officially to the world.  Basically now we have the technology to find out who has copied your post without acknowledging.  

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I tried my hand in blogging through Tripod.com, which was not so user friendly, it had limited templates and lot of restrictions i switched over to blogspot

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The issue of copying is still rampant Umeshji... But atleast now we can find if there has been some copying of posts... I love going through your travels as they give me a sneak peek into a world that I have not seen before, or of places which make me nostalgic!!
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

I got the free means to write and publish so started blogging! as my dream of publishing book sounds difficult for me now. my sub. i don't think is a popular sub. for publishers. 

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Wow you wanted to publish your own book. Well getting a publisher is really a very hard nut to crack all the best..

yeah its tough! best of luck though! .. don't give up.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Harshad , and XEno thanks a ton! I will try.......coz it's my dream to become writer. actually in marathi , i hope i should get, but from many days focussed on english.

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Mohini, keep blogging and hope for the publisher to contact you, rather than you contacting publishers.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The 2004 Tsunami promted me to start blogging and the wish to gain a footstep in the Internet world.

Migrated from Blogspot to self-hosted Wordpress and let me tell you, it was the best thing I did.

LockSign in to reply to this thread