A Queer Bug On Indivine! Help, Please!!!

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
12 years ago

Dear friends,

I've been unable to submit the following post of mine on to Indivine for about a month, now, and the reason is inscrutable. I've tried umpteen times to submit the same for hours, but the "checking" process would go on endlessly and it would simply fail to be submitted. I've even tried changing the URL of the post: Post Title: SAVE THE JARAWA TO SAVE HUMAN RACE Post URL: http://zillion2ndinnings.blogspot.com/2011/04/save-jarawa-to-save-human-race.html

Dear Renie has suggested trying out a different browser, but I've already tried both IE-8 & Firefox 4, to no avail. I shall be thankful if any of my good fellow Indibloggers could help me sort it out and also hope that I've posted this here in the right category in the forum. Thanks! Cool

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Srinath....  genuine things can be posted under any category... thats not a problem..

and about ur problem i need to tag renie again.... dont worry soonly he will come up with the solution... indipolice+ indimods are always there to resolve the problemsSmile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

only thing is that you have to wait for almost unlimited time!  Or we can make a sentence like that made for indirank........The problem will be solved when the problem will be actually solved!

Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
12 years ago

+1 mohini...wonder what indi mod's hav been smokin lately ? Tongue out

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

madhav +1Tongue out

Mag[m]
from Delhi
12 years ago

@mohi.... i know indirank is late and we apologise for that... but inditeam is really working hard for making the website more user frndly and error free ... they trying harder to solve the issues as it hits the grounds... but sometimes it takes little time.... so be a little chillSmile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@manish! I have no problem in the late of indirank and even errors and problems all this can happen, but Inditeam could use some statemnt like yours, that we are working hard.....etc. but don't ya think this is a PJ....indirank postponed till it will be upgraded. hmm about chill.......m not angry. it's just satirous way of writing.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Take your time Mag, but the upgrade should be worth the long long wait :):)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@Manish i agree with Arti! 101 for my blog........you can give reason...why we can't update indirank...whenever we updated we saw......one indirank ........101. again and again same thing.....finally we can't help it.

Even rajanikant failed to realize this. 101 out of 100.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

On behalf of all the indi bloggers, I am thankful to inditeam and all the indi police force for making our life so enjoying ! You have taken wonderful efforts to reach this height!Tongue out. Thanks to Rohan for the friendly co - operation describing inditeam's efforts. ohh others are so shy, they never tell us about their hard work. and life quote too.

Mag[m]
from Delhi
12 years ago

thanxs thnxs.... but i can feel the sarcasm over ur faceWink

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

ohh that's all my expressive face, even expressed in photo too! btw feel sarcasm over face....too much poetic.......! an impossible imagination!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Mohini at her best!!
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hehe, Mohini i guess our work is just shadowed coz we dont proclaim.. not saying Rohan does Laughing but we just dont make it obvious.. really wondered how you missed my name out of that above paragraph lolzzzz Tongue out

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@Arti thanks Embarassed. and this is from inditeam..........EmbarassedEmbarassed.

@Hemal - you exactly expreseed, I felt all that , and i thought ya! Someone should take initiative to publicize all that hard work and efforts of inditeam, even indi bloggers are also so shy that they never express this gratitude. so i have done this. i meant all team, of course you too. but taking ur name.......may b u feel so blushing.........u guysssss are soooooo shyy......sooooo shy..........that.....! any way. the direction of the thread is going to wrong dirn. oh........same style of statements.

Rohan is bold......i think if Rohan didn't describe.......hardly we could guess the secret of all that wonderful errors....which has added so much fun to our lives.....!SurprisedTongue out

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
12 years ago

OMG! Renie!!! I reckon, this is high time you ought to check the performance of your able "IndiTeam", buddy!

See the responses here, please and respond as none of your "Indi-fantastic-team-mates" seem to be in tune with and prepared and trained enough to be able to respond to such queries of your celebrated Indibloggers with gumption, chum! "Keep Blogging" ought not to be just an addage with your mails; it ought to be followed and maintained in practice, as you yourself have been doing so for long.

You urgently need to duplicate yourself down the line up here, my friend, it establishes, for the actual upliftment of your big objective of making this a hugely favoured and used platform!Gimmicks are not going to work in the long run. It's professionalism and erudite wisdom that's going to hold the network together and the contrary is going to tear the same apart in moments...!

And, well... What about the solution to my longstanding problem, Busybody? CoolWink

Are you expected here, soon!? Wink

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
12 years ago

Thank you so very much, my dear fellow Indibloggers, for having come up here and voiced your valuable opinions on the context! I think, this is ultimately dear Renie's show (in his sole competent control) and hence let's await his response up here, which I hope is sooner or later going to be posted here with genuine material for all of us to get rid of the pestering bugs that we have been facing intermittently...!

Hail, dear Renie Ravin! Hello!!! Harken to us, please! Wink

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hope if will come here with a solution soonB-)
Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
12 years ago

Hope, dear Renie doesn't take my comments, above, amiss! I've just been a bit high on my sense of humour and never meant anything sarcastic towards anyone. Cheers, dear Renie and our good Indi-Team! You guys rock, de facto, and I mean it and am sure, so do all my fellow Indibloggers who have been passionately partaking in the network up here for long! Smile

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
12 years ago

Dear friends,

Dear Renie has finally solved my problem, temporarily by submitting the post on Indivine. Hope the taxing problem is taken careof for good soon.

Thank you so much, dear Renie, for helping me out, finally! If I could fathom the technical intricacy of it, I wouldn't have troubled you for such a trivial issue, but couldn't as it was beyond my comprehension, totally. Hope, it's taken care of by the time I post my next one up on Indivine. Much warmth to you! Smile

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

This is where Indiblogger forum needs a thumbs up or like button.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Cheers Shrinathji:):)
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
12 years ago

Thanks and cheers, Arti ji! Smile

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
12 years ago

Oh, yeah! Right on, dear Pundit Commentator! Thumbs up to them, ultimately, as sooner or later they are only one's who can rescue us here... not me or you...! Thanks! Wink

LockSign in to reply to this thread