I m at 99!!

Viyoma
Viyoma
from Chennai
12 years ago

I m stuck at 99 followers for the last one week! My last post was a Wordless Wednesday last week. I have decided to post my next entry on touching 100!!

Suggestions pls how to increase follower count?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Followers count increases if your quality of interaction and post is high class, congrats in advance for your century......how many have you added ? 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Keep blogging Smile

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

It aint a good idea to stop blogging for increase of follower count.. what if you loose followers if you didnt blog for some time?

People follow you because it becomes easy for them to come back to your site and not necessary that they will come every day or every month. And its just a number. Dont blog because you wish to flaunt, blog because you wish to write.

Keep writing and you will go miles....

Viyoma
Viyoma
from Chennai
12 years ago

@ Umesh @ Arti Thanks a lot.

@ Hemal , Thank You. I think i mis-communicated, didnt mean to stop blogging, till the follower count rises. Its just that my Entry for after 100 followers, was ready,  Wanted "to post" it on the count touching 100.

The post is relative to the 3 digit count.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

ahhh!! am sorry i didnt get it right then.. but yeah still will say the same thing, keep blogging.. woh bolte hai na, "karam karo aur karte raho, sabar karo, mitha fal toh tumhe milna hi hai" Wink

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nice :)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ Viyoma Congrats on getting the meetha falWink

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Viyoma, you know when i posted that my network is touching 300, it is blocked you are lucky to get away with this topic posted 

LockSign in to reply to this thread