What Blogging Platform do you use?

Choosing the right Blogging Tool/Platform is one of the most vital decisions one has to take. So which Blogging platform do you use and why?

I use Tumblr and this is why I chose to use it for my Blog :

1. Ease of Use : I found Tumblr to be far more easy to use than Blogger ( which is what I initally started with). Tumblr's simplicity is what gives Tumblr the advantage.

2. Most Tumblr users are into art and photography. Since I'm into photography, I thought joining Tumblr would get me the right audience. A lot of people on Tumblr have really amazing work, and since I'm on Tumblr too, my interaction with them increases, and helps me improve my work.

3. Amazing Themes : Tumblr has the most radically designed, yet stunningly beautiful themes I have ever seen. I found the perfect theme for my Photoblog.

4. Advanced features like converting a group of photographs into a superb slideshow, Queuing of posts to keep the posting consitent made me like Tumblr a lot.

What about you?

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

I use Blogger/Blogspot because:

I sTumblr-ed into it. Tongue out

If you're wondering why nobody is answering your question, it's because there are numerous threads like this in the forum archives. Take a minute to dig through it. You'll discover good serious productive bloggers and questions.

There are lots of interesting people on IndiBlogger. They're just not here every day.

LockSign in to reply to this thread