Why I am not able to upload another blog?

Musafir
Musafir
from Chennai
12 years ago

I have been trying to upload an additional blog but have been unsuccessful so far. Every time I check my account settings, I see a remark "Too few posts, more required (something to that effect)". I have uploaded more post now. But no luck.

So I deleted the url and tried to upload the blog again. But now it says "Blog request already sent".

Seems like a Catch-22 situation. Can someone help please.

Maybe the Indiblogger people can sort this issue.

Would be mighty obliged.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Same here for my personal blog: gouri.info

Musafir
Musafir
from Chennai
12 years ago

I even sent a mail to the support desk - but no reply.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Musafir, please wait for some time.

If it said you have too less posts reason could be its new, it means you can add the blog once you fill it with more posts.

Musafir
Musafir
from Chennai
12 years ago

This is nuts.

I have been trying to upload one of my blogs for the past many months now. Every time I used to get a response like "there are too few posts" etc. Now that I have enough posts, I can't seem to upload it as it now says "this blog request has already been made".

I find it rididculous because this blog of mine has more posts than the blog which has already been uploaded to Indiblogger.

Can the Indiblogger team help me on this issue? If I cannot upload my blogs, then no point in being an Indiblogger, is it?

Musafir
Musafir
from Chennai
11 years ago

I am still waiting for a reply on the above query. Hello.....moderators.....wakey, wakey!

LockSign in to reply to this thread