Can't IndiStats be made Real Time?

The IndiRank Update is gonna be out soon, and I have no issues with it being updated periodically rather than in real time. Just right now, when I checked my stats, I noticed that other stuff like the Alexa rank, "Last Updated", etc. still remain to be the same like they were before at the time of the previous IndiRank Update.

My alexa rank is shown as 5.25 M, whereas it has come down to around 1,473,655.Can't stuff like this be made Real Time? I have no issue with the IndiRank being periodic in nature. I just feel that Alexa Rank, and other statistical data, if possible, should be made real time. Can that be done?

Just a suggestion.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

Again, please look through the forum threads. There is an existing thread on stats: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=8364

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Good suggestion... but they update everything only when the Indirank comes out probably because those stats are shown only because they are used in determining the Indirank!! You can view that my alexa dropped this much over a month and check your progress...

LockSign in to reply to this thread