http://teabhaji.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-decide-look-of-our-blog.html

Anand Senthil
Anand Senthil
from Durgapur
12 years ago

Everyone of us might expect a better look for our blogspot !!! But theoretically speaking, its very difficult to satisfy everyone in the world !!! This post is to make the user decide how the blog should look like for them !!! I dedicate this post for all blog readers !!!Here are some views which user can select when visiting the desired blog !!!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Biscuit and Tea.....would have been an idea combo Senthil.....you preferred bhaji.....maybe impressed by Harbhajan i suppose....lolz 

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Anand Senthil,

You are not supposed to post topics on forum promoting your blog. You can go to IndiVine and add this post over there.

This post will be deleted upon your confrimation of you receiving this message.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Good to see Indipolice active 

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Have to Umesh. And no only IndiPolice, every one of the members who are aware of this should always take a step ahead to keep the forum clean. New members are not aware of the policies. Its best we veterans (yeah at least on the forum :P) take these steps.

Not every one (hardly anyone) is a repeated offender. In the past, we had a very few examples, and were effectively dealt with.

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I agree with you Hemal, that new bloggers need guidance.  I am wondering if some mentoring is undertaken for new members so that don t go astray ? Indipolice personnel can do it i suppose

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Umesh yes there exists a guide for newbies on the forum. Since am on my phone wont be able to provide you with links. But you can find that in the Inportant stuff on the forum.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Good work Hemal:)
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thank you @arti

LockSign in to reply to this thread