Where are Active bloggers?

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

Of late, I find many of regular writers / bloggers who were very active on indiblogger have become quite or inactive on indiblogger. Any guess?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hello SR Ayyangar. I don't know anything about the people you miss but if you're looking to read someone new, I would like to tell you there are active bloggers here. Speaking for myself, I write one post every day and sometimes 2-3.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Mr Ayyangar to be frank controvery over PLAGIARISM and FAKE IDs being active in the forum seems to be hogging the limelight.

Vyshnavi
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Very true@ Umeshji
Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
12 years ago

Well I used to be pretty active... but had a job shift and now working on client site with no access to social networking / blogging sites... so very sporadic with posting and even more so with Indi!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Aashish yeah we do miss you.. guessed your neck is keeping you busy lolzzzTongue out

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Sir, we are very much here. As with the tradition, many people come here, stay for a while and then go.. they still come back but wont be as active on the forum as they were. Some idiots like me stay here, keeping coming back and going, but when ever we come here, we are active. Wink

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That is thw way life goes one. We stick onto something until the day we get bored and then forget about it all of a sudden. I think, that I might stay here for a longer time.

LockSign in to reply to this thread