Hosting Polls on blogs

Nidhi Kush
Nidhi Kush
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hello Fello Bloggers,

I am trying out different features on my blog, and one of the features I found out was to have like a voting poll.

I have recently added a poll on my blog asking readers to vote between different posts. As I am fairly new to this kind of activity, I would like to get more views on this.

Has any one of you done this before? How do you think this will help?

Suggestions and Ideas are most welcome!

http://nidhikush.blogspot.com/

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Adding bloglink to the topic
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

If you are on Blogger, you may experience some ghost hits on your blog via this poll. See google forum for further information. I don't think the problem has been fixed yet.

Have fun with your poll. Keep it relevant to your blog and all is well.

Nidhi Kush
Nidhi Kush
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Pundit..for the feedback...I have tried hosting a poll asking readers to vote for their fav post from my blog :)

lets see if this is successful...

Will check google forum for further information...thank you for your insights..

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hi Nidhi, never hosted a roll on my blog but its a good idea to know your readers views through the same... And I too have heard about the ghost hits that polls generate.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hi Nidhi, never hosted a poll on my blog but its a good idea to know your readers views through the same... And I too have heard about the ghost hits that polls generate.
Nidhi Kush
Nidhi Kush
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Arti...thanks for the feedback!! I have hosted a poll on my blog which is going to last a week...lets see...what are the results..does it help or not...wil definitely share my experience at the end of the week when the it ends.... :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

That would be nice Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread