A trailer for your blog

Rahul Malhotra
Rahul Malhotra
from Noida
12 years ago

Hello Bloggers,I recently made a trailer for my blog by editing few gaming videos from youtube (this is the 4th time I did this). Maybe you guys would also like to create trailers for your respective blogs too. This is just an idea that I am suggesting Laughing Here is my trailer:  WIKIGAMING ©.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Rahul.

Just checked out the trailer for your blog. Very cool. You've obviously put a lot of effort into it.

Great job.

If you're feeling generous, would you like to exercise your skills and do a trailer for my blog? (tastefully and duly credited at the bottom if you like of course)

Rahul Malhotra
Rahul Malhotra
from Noida
12 years ago

Hi Pundit,Thank you very much for the appreciation. Effort...You are absolutely right..It took me around 2months to make that video!!Hmm..I would love to help you but I am currently having my engg. entrance exams so these days I have no time...I would make your video after these shit exams Tongue out alright? Smile

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

Oh wow, 2 months!!!? That's a lot of effort. I take back my request - isn't that too much to ask from you?

Please do devote time to your exams. :-) Don't worry about my request at all. I take it back.

Rahul Malhotra
from Noida
12 years ago

No need to take back your request Surprised I would love to help you as soon as my exams finish Laughing But as I told you my Current Affair knowledge is weak etc etc. I need your help in making the video...tell me what things to you need...the content and the music (which is the main thing in a video) 

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Rahul.

Ok, if you're sure it's not an imposition, I'd love for you to help me make a trailer. This will be a good way for me to improve my video making and editing knowledge and skills. :-) I love it. Thanks for showing up with this thread, Rahul.

Lets talk when you're free.

Rahul Malhotra
from Noida
12 years ago

I am always free :D here add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/rahulmalhotra22

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

Sorry Rahul. I don't do FB. :) We'll talk over Indimail when you're free.

Rahul Malhotra
from Noida
12 years ago

Oh alright...ya sure we can talk on Indiamail :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread