Party Politics must "GO"

UttishthaBharat
UttishthaBharat
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago

I am sure I won't be too incorrect if I say that in today's political process within the country, it's the political party that plays a bigger role than the candidate himself. Most of the voters don't necessarilly vote for an individual rather the banner under which he is fighting. The cadre votes & the caste votes are mainly reserved for some of the specific political parties. If it's muslims, they would typically want to go in for a non-BJP party in most of the occasions while the dalits for Bahujan Samaj Party if the elections are in UP, Upper caste votes would mainly go in for the BJP especially the Brahmins & Bhumihars & so would the Yadav votes to mainly Mulayam's Samajvadi party or Lalu's Rashtriya Janta Dal. Every party banks on some its cadre & caste votes. The result is that you do may get a charismatic Chief minister & certain others however you majority would be those who don't even know who to spell their names correctly. Recent elections in West Bengal & Tamil Nadu are the best examples. Trinamool won not because it had fielded some of the best candidates because the sentiment was for a change irrespective of the fact that atleast 65% of its candidates have criminal cases against them. Jayalalitha didn't win because she had fielded best candidates although she herself is engulfed in many a corruption cases rather because the people were a little more fed up with Karuna's & his party's height of Corruption.Today is a scenario in the country where even a Dog can win an election for the party if the sentiment is towards it just that the parties don't want to make so much of mockery of the indian public. The day isn't far when you could even see that by your naked eyes.

For complete article. pl click the link: http://www.uttishthabharat.com/apps/blog/show/7128639-party-politics-must-go-

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hi, the forum isnt the correct place to share your posts... You can submit it in Indivine and people will read it from there... Thanks.
UttishthaBharat
UttishthaBharat
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago

Thanks, wasn't aware.

LockSign in to reply to this thread