from India
12 years ago

Hello,

Anybody interested in link exchange ?

My website name : http://mozillafirefoxfreedownload.in

Text : Mozilla Firefox Free Download

Google Pagerank of my website is 0 .

Your link will appear at http://mozillafirefoxfreedownload.in/blogroll/

If you want to do link exchange with website of higher google page rank. Here is a deal for you :

You link to my above website.

In return, I'll put your link to freetechjournal.com/blogroll which is at

Google PageRank 3..

Reply here if interested with your link url, text and preferred choice of placement i.e. on which website of mine.. Before replying, make my link of mozillafirefoxfreedownload.in live on your website.

Thank you!

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
12 years ago

"Excessive reciprocal links or excessive link exchanging ("Link to me and I'll link to you.")" can harm your site. Read this article from Google before doing Link Exchange.

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66356

SaurabhStar
SaurabhStar
from India
12 years ago

Hello Sujith,

In reference to your link, read this statement carefully :

some webmasters engage in link exchange schemes and build partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking, disregarding the quality of the links, the sources, and the long-term impact it will have on their sites.

I do not disregard the quality and relevance of the links. Further, I have already mentioned linking to blogs of similar technology related niche.. That way, it is not violation of google webmaster guidelines.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Saurabh

Isnt this site violates the policy of firefox?You aint charging for it but still I doubt so,be careful may violate google adsense policy too crosscheck it I have seen people using confusing domains and getting suing letter then from related authorities

SaurabhStar
from India
12 years ago

On the website, I clearly mention that the website is in no way affiliated or associated with mozilla foundation. This manifests that this domain is not involved in any attempt to mislead people ... It is an informative blog linking to firefox download resources and firefox tips.. Even the website complies fully with adsense program and policies...

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

It was just to inform you as have seen the consequences not sure about your site as it would be an old version of mozilla from your site which may pose security risk coz of vulnerabilities,hmmm so you are right

SaurabhStar
from India
12 years ago

No, I personally update my website often with relevant links to latest version of firefox downloads.. Its not about just downloads, I also do share tips related to firefox browser.. I appreciate your kind concern to inform me but I keep myself and my blog updated in all such regards..

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Ohk happy blogging buddy

LockSign in to reply to this thread