Why IndiVine?

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

What are the specialities of IndiVine with respect to other blogging communities? In other words, why would you recommend IndiVine?

For me: 

1. The biggest speciality: It doesn't oblige you to put its links on your site/blog. 

2. Biggest Indian blogging community which is very helpful and friendly. (As I've discovered within the first few days of joining!)

3. A promotion friendly categorization system is in place, i.e. IndiVine. Particularly helpful for niche bloggers like me. 

Pour in with your own experiences...

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Your blog gets noticed easily and also generates a lot of traffic to your blog... Also you get some genuine readers along the way, thats the biggest plus point...
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

+1 @Arti Smile seeing yuo this active, I guesss you will give me a run for my money Tongue out lolz... sweet!! very good job.. (not just for this comment, but overall)

@Sulagna I second your 3 points... Wink

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks! lolzzz ... I like to see people running for their money, Laughing

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Indivine is like a doorway to heaven, you can paste your blogs link to spread your view point or experience. Otherwise one's blog may go unnoticed
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Indivine is very useful for those bloggers who write about everything and anything that they like. Many people aren't interested in all areas of discussion and such people find posts related to their interest from the IndiVine.

LockSign in to reply to this thread