Have You Added Google +1 Button To Your Blogs/SIte?

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey friends looking for more traffic for your blog apart from adding posts to your blog do you add the social sharing widgets on your blog like the famous facebook like and stumble upon button?If someone visits your blog and like your posts so that then and there can share with others.If not do add them asap

Here is the new trend Google +1 button

http://www.google.com/webmasters/+1/button/index.html

Add it to your blog so that if someone likes the post can give it a +1 and if someone searches something over google and finds your link in the search result will see that his friend has given a +1 to this link and likely will open your link instead of other search results

Apart from just adding posts to your blog if you are really looking for visitors you need to optimize your blog so that if you get 1 visitor he can invite others or must be busy in your site as long as possible.You guys can check my blog and if you need something and how to do that let me know.I have searched hours in google and experimenting things so would like to share with you to save few of your time

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That was a really useful info. It would be of great help to those readers who do not have accounts on social networking sites.

Vinesh Balan
Vinesh Balan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Done :D Check my Blog for details on How to :)

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

It should be there long time havent used .com but have seen wordpress blog with other button codes so just try the widget and then selecting html/javascript.However till now I dont know properly how to customize things in self hosted wordpress too was just finished exploring blogger next is wordpress

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

It's possible to implement it on Wordpress too. I recently read a very useful post by veteran Indian tech blogger Harsh Aggarwal on how to implement it for Wordpress. Even though I haven't implemented it myself yet. You've got Facebook like button already, which'll anyday be more popular than any other social networking tool. :D First let's try to get the basics in place (i.e. the Likes), uske baad we can think of cluttering up our pages. :D

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Sorcerer

Better add it @ the top of the post would be more beneficial there as per my thought

@Sulagna

Are you talking about wordpress.com or .org?

LockSign in to reply to this thread