How many of the Indibloggers are on Team Bhp website ?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I have recently re joined Team Bhp in ukderebail id, which is one of the best website for vehicle owners and automobile lovers.  There are many tips on travel routes too which is icing on the cake to keep car owners informed on various user experience.  Further the tips, reviews and maintainence advice is very handy.  For people who intend to join the forum approval takes a long time.  So be patient and answer the questions sincerely to get approved.  Pl leave behind your handle to add as friend mine is ukderebail

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Murali you should definitely become a member in case you want to be in the loop for automobiles.  We get insight into trouble shooting, new car models, offers, driving tips, and many other expert user advice.  I believe you will eventually be a member of this forum

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Another site which is useful for products reviews is mouthshut.com for various other services and products.  I am sure you will make use of the site for your future req.  With regard to Team Bhp the process of acceptance and norms for being in their site and posts are quite strict, unlike other forums

LockSign in to reply to this thread