Your favourite Topics?

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

We all like reading;we all love writing...

So people what do you love to blog about? Which are your favourite topics?

...is it technological updates or personal life?... Picture essays or literary stuff? Politics and Social Issues or writing reviews... whatever you love writing about(or would want to write about) share with all of us...

Also mention the kind of blogs you love reading... What kind of blog topics interest you?

Smile

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

My favourite topics are Travel, Reviews of product and service, and personal musings, good topic to understand the minds of bloggers

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

For me Spiritual, poetry, political, social, awareness, patriotism.......( and some more like photography and recepie - but I do not blog on that. but wanna do so....)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I blog about my travels, everything from hotels to cuisine to shopping... Plus photographs... I love to visit travel, photography, cooking, personal, books related... Or any random thing that makes me happy:)
Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Since when have you been travelling? :O

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Since childhood :-D
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Forgot to add poetry...
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Adhokshaj Unfortunately did not have a blog then :-P I blog leisurely and even a short trip of 3 days takes 3 months to complete!!! And people think that I am always on the move which isnt the case :)

I admire the fact that you are quite focused in ways.

I like being random, I like being defined in that way.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks Harish :)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Harish And I admire your random definition too.

Bilna Sandeep
Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

About blogging i mostly right my personal opinions on random topics...sometimes i try my hand at poetry too..

when it comes to reading i read anythin and everything...just that it should be presented in an interesting way...and i like going through photography blogs...they are beautiful!! and like reading through poems...

some blogs i love them simply for the way they have designed it so well....just for the good pictures and colours they have in them too..some of them are so refreshing...

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Everything that others missed and my favorites.. whatever interests me, i blog about that. Wink

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

I am a tech blogger so I stick to these topics only but I do love reading humour, travel and creative blogs.

All, no topic left that I haven't stepped in. To name some : alchemy, ( dedicated alchemist) , spirits, ( u can guess), past life regression therapy, Hypnosis, aliens, paranormal, beauty, etc,etc.....,
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I like to blog about ----------------------

I simply wish to make the reader think if he has learnt anything or atleast read anything. A light hearted talk is what i wish to engage myself in.

LockSign in to reply to this thread