Can we have a new category in IndiVine for travel?

Chetna Prakash
Chetna Prakash
from London
12 years ago

My blog Indian Compass is basically a travel blog. It focusses on providing information about travel around Europe to Indians. I think there are enough blogs focussing on travel to merit its own category. Right now, I am struggling to figure out whether to put my blog in lifestyle, entertainment or personal. It all three and yet not exactly any one of them

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Chetna Prakash
Chetna Prakash
from London
12 years ago

thanks.. found it.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hi Chetna, you can also suggest any new categories here - www.indiblogger.in/m/forum/topic.php?id=8156
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Of course travel deserves a seperate categorisation, with break of Continents & States i hope team Indi gives some thought to it, it will help in easy location or surfing.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats a good suggestion Umeshji.
Rohini
Rohini
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Absolutely. Travel deserves to have a category of its own with many subcategories. I have a travel blog and it's a bit irritating to put the entire genre in a sub category. Travel isn't totally a lifestyle choice as the categorisation seems to indicate.

Nisha
Nisha
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Oh, I have been requesting for a separate category for Travel since long. See here

But till date haven't heard from Indiblogger team.. Not even an acknowledgement, let alone a yes or no !

LockSign in to reply to this thread