Guest Writers Are Invited For Apnidelhi

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey friends I have a site www.apnidelhi.com and looking for writers for it though I have more than 20 domains but I dont get time as if know to work on this and it is one of my dream site but will surely start as soon as possible to work on this too,I wish if I would have meet this great community of Indian bloggers earlier as I have seen many awesome bloggers here,I am looking for guest writers for it

If you are from Delhi And NCR or either know alot about delhi,interested in writing about apnidelhi you can join me ,You can write about anything related to delhi including pics,places to visit,nice institutes,malls anything that is related to delhi

If you are interested plz contact me via the contact us page on the website with the subject Guest Writers

Benefits of being a writer @apnidelhi

Initially you would send me an email for guest post with the content and right from the beginning if you have an adsense account your ads would be installed on the post or any other ad code if you wish to place on your post

You would get a link back to your own site at the bottom of the post but it should be on a custom domain if its not I will help you in moving and publishing it on a custom domain at the cheapest rate as possible like 2$/year or might be will sponsor it for free @.in extension

Once we have a mutual understanding you will directly get the rights to publish directly from the dashboard of the site with the required rights and in addition you will also get all the required original softwares and security softwares for free to install on your computer to protect your online accounts and blogs,softwares would be helpful in enhancing the post for apnidelhi as well as your own site or blog

Incase you need anyother tutorials for something else like photoshop,corel or others you are good at I will be giving all to you which is rarely available on net

Inshort you would be getting everything related to blogging and website development and you can quit anytime from the guest writer post when you think you dont want to continu..

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Nice domain. You can really make it big. Good luck. :)

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Quite an attractive package :) I need to take sm lessons frm u in gtng writers fr my own idea :D

Can I just be a columnist capturing essence of Delhi thru my column? I alwys wntd to do dis :|

Setu
Setu
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Woukld love to write for you. My blog is:

www.paprikacanvas.blogspot.com

id: setu.kaushik@gmail.com

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks Aditya I just love to work on things I like without caring for the result and have one more domain for delhi coz things here really frustrates me never know when I will start posting their the images and videos of corruption all over delhi lolz

@Monica -- Lolz its not exactly a package according to me nice security softwares are must to have on any pc,I keep on giving many paid security softwares for free on my site to the readers and also too my friends so the guest writers would become nice friends gradually as I believe,so they must get everything from internet that I share with my friends as its been really long time playing with softwares and the net stuff moreover it will protect their digital identity so why to give any1 a chance to hack into the computer when we can protect it,and if one is good on softwares like photoshop and corel with the video trainings they can enhance their skills which would be helpful for designing images for the site and their own blog.

Getting writers not a big task but gettng good,nice and trusted writers is yeah really tough task who have good knowledge on the subject,yeah its your wish post anything that you want to about delhi but it should be original with real images

@Shivam -- where r u from delhi?all details are posted above dude the only thing I missed that everything should be original with real images if there would be any pics

@Swati go ahead and start writing

It seems none of you are concern about spam mails in your inbox that is why I suggested to contact me via the contact us form on the site but you posted your ids here noprobs will mail you soon with my contact details

Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I am real so is my every word :D

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Haha. Thats the best way to work though. Anyways let me know if you need any help. I cant help you with the content but with everything else like SEO, designing etc.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Ohk Aditya surely will contact you incase I need any help

@Monica

Yeah I have seen on your blog a long time back when I visited it,just mentioned to others as well

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Mail sent to all with contact details hope you get in time

Madhav Mishra
Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
12 years ago

would like to try writting for you.i m from gurgaon.so let me know if i can 

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Yeah you can dude for sure just contact me with your details via the contact us page on the site like what you do where in gurgaon?

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hey Aditya,

Howz things going on?? Would like to know if you can help me out in setting up an RSS feed?? I am using the basic theme from blogger(have shifted the blog to blogger instead of Wordpress) as would be designing it from scratch once I get to learn html and css but as of now the only thing I need at this point of time is setting up a feed as facing issues in auto posting posts from my blog to social networks like FB and twitter.

LockSign in to reply to this thread