Support for DELL Change is Easy contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It is raining prizes at IndiBlogger. Here is the brand new contest at IndiBlogger: Dell's Change is Easy contest. Hope that we will have a good time participating in this contest.

I personally feel that the following two things about this contest aren't good:

1. One one mega prize- Laptop and nothing else.

2. The contest page says: The prize is awarded by the Dell team based on popularity and relavance. I think that the top voted ones would be given more preference as seen in the 'Crusade against chlorine' contest.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: edit
1-20
21-40 41-42
Replies 1 to 20 of 42 Ascending
Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago
Finally the resut! Thanks indiblogger and congratulations Sairam!:)
Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Of course, I should mention my thanks to Dell and Indiblogger.

Dell,

You guys took your time. But gave a good result :-)

Indiblogger,

Your platform is the best for Indian bloggers. No, I am serious. I think you guys are doing a wonderful job of bringing bloggers together and giving them exposure. Keep it up.

Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

Woww....Congratulations!! :) :) :) 

Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Just saw the news.  (Adhering to the rule of not touching the laptop in the weekend.) I am feeling great!

I am going to work for the causes that have always moved me - global peace, working for underpreviliged kids, gorillas of Antartica. But first I will write screenplays for some Hindi movies for next twenty five years.

What! This is not a beauty pageant contest. I just get a laptop.

Okay,Okay! I will blog in my new laptop.

Farida,

Thanks. Your message in my blog was the one that told me the news.

But I always wanted to know why your name comes as 'Farila' in the post comments.

Thanks everybody. Glad to make you laugh.

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

congratulations Sairam! You deserved it! :) Loved your post!

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I answered you .. ;)

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Congrats Sai:)That indded was a funny side of life:)

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ The Sorcerer. Like usual, below the contest announcement. 

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations Sairam Rajamani for winning the contest. You made us laugh initially, until you had the last laugh with your humorous post. 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Whoa! Dude won it!

Congrats man, enjoy the cake!

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

<<Err- but where did Inditeam reveal the winner>>

yo sairam , congos dude

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Congrats Sairam!! Well done :)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Folks, we finally have an update from Dell - winner will be announced shortly - that means today. Smile

We're very, very sorry for the delay.

Mrs  Suranga Date
Mrs Suranga Date
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Folks, just a clarification.  Its not a belan.  Its a cricket bat. Despite the recent happenings in England, I continue to be a faithful supporter of our team.  Just saying.

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Wow! I love that profile pic ;)

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

It is difficult waiting for results but then I don't feel like complaining because the contests give the blog posts a lot of exposure and also for me it is a motivation to write something different. It would be nice if there were more prizes though. As the judges themselves have confessed it is tough to pick just winner... 

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Guess Mrs Date is holding one...lets not use it unless we wish to revoltLaughing...we now have a new IST made by the way...the 'Indiblogger' Standard Time which has surpassed the Indian Standard Time for all the wrong reasons...well we understand there are various glitches in such contests but this is like making a complete mockery of each of those 108 posts...an update would do more justice when so many of us are asking for it..every particpant deserves that atleast:)the contest page is still stuck on july 30th...maybe someone can extend that if not for the resultsWink

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

how long would we have to wait @indiblogger team..please donot come up with something like they are going through the 108 entries again.......

Mrs  Suranga Date
Mrs Suranga Date
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Is this contest cancelled ?

Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I believe that the DELL Team hasnt delivered the results as yet :( .. waiting is on ..

Do you have a belan in hand or what.
Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Sorcerer- you are absolutelyy correct...

Its been so many days and waiting for the results is making our head spin....Sucha big brand and cant stick to their words....This itself is another discouraging factor.....If popularity is one of the major criteria then why read 108 entries...?

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hello people, we heard from Dell today. They've been going through every entry and rating them on relevance and originality. Unfortunately the jury had to travel all of a sudden and that is the reason for the delay. They just got back and will choose the winner by this weekend, so we can expect the announcement by early next week (fingers crossed!). Our apologies for the wait so far!Also, they have admitted that choosing one winner from so many quality entries is making their heads spin! :-)

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Guess they are still figuring out the recipe or searching for an ovenWink...liking the prolonged excitement thoughLaughing

Wait is precious
Because hope is alive, once announced, its murdered in cold blood
Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi people, we are just waiting for the same too. Will chk with Dell team tomorrow and update you guys. I'm sure its just around the corner. :-)

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

It is 24th today... will the results ever be out? :(

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hey Anukriti, Enjoy the Printer for the time being!! Why worry about the laptop, it must be on its way too, sooner or later!!!
Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

when will the results be out?????????? :(

Mrs Suranga Date
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I guess Indiblogger folks follow  Eisnteins Relativity.... time dilation etc. It must still be Jul22nd noon there.......

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

All the best everyone... hope the results come out today itself

Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hehe Anukriti you want to connect the printer with the laptop as fast as possible ;) .. all the best girl.. :)

Ram N
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I know, You are one eager soul waiting!!!! All the best...

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Well lets see the result first ;)

Poorvi Shrivastav
Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Wow .. so much hush bush for results :) well who doesnt like an inspiron that too free of cost..

Boo Boo.. I dint now this one was on votes, I was tied with the Project release and wrote it on the last but one day .. :( cant be all smiles now :(

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Its not really free. People write articles with Dell's link and/or banner on it. More people- more audience. Blog post content is more like a host to carry an advertisement- like a billboard.

Except the fact out of all who written it, only one gets it! :P.

Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Haa the famous marketing strategy thiny :D .. But I hereby announce that I am super jealous of any one who is getting it :) :) - a genuine confession of a laptoholic :)

Ram N
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You can smile! Dell is taking time to read all posts! chill... Content will always stay the King.

1-20
21-40 41-42
LockSign in to reply to this thread