Follow me, I'll Follow you back Policy- Yay or Nay?

Alia
Alia
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi everybody!

Many bloggers follow the policy of 'Follow me, I'll Follow you back'. What do you guys think of this? Is this ok or is it lame?

Alia

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its a big no-no for me. Follow only those Blogs which you know you will write to and enjoy reading... No meaning of following 300 Blogs out of which you read only 15!!!
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Nay

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

A big no! Even promoting random posts in the hope that they would promote urs is sick.If this is how world was supposed to work, they would not have given 'view post to promote option' at all ;)

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

A big no! Even promoting random posts in the hope that they would promote urs is sick.If this is how world was supposed to work, they would not have given 'view post to promote option' at all ;)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It isn't ethical and the number of followers do not really matter. If I really like a blog, I remember its name and visit it often. I neither follow them or subscribe to RSS feed or e mail updates.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Nay Nay Nay

Alia
Alia
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yeah, i think its pretty lame too. 

Farhan Khwaja
Farhan Khwaja
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi guys, in todays world apart from good context and idea we require to do Link Sharing so that our blog comes up on the search engine. The link sharing should be between people who have similar site content as then only it will affect their ranking and it will help hem get their website more optimised. So guys start sharing link.Post here your Site and on what its is based and email ID so that people here can mail you and ask about Link sharing n more.

Content: Computer Science Topics

Email : codeme@code2learn.com

i have a website http://www.code2learn.com which won the best of IndianBlogosphere in prgograaming,gadgts category held by BlogJunta. My website cum blog is totally based on Computer Science and its fields where we write articles on diff fields of Computer Sciecne. To know more visit us at :

Facebook :www.facebook.com/code2learn

Twitter :www.twitter.com/code2learn

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Link sharing in that way is dangerous and Google may blacklist your blog.

LockSign in to reply to this thread