So who else takes a sneak peek on other's contest blog posts

Mohammed Irfan
Mohammed Irfan
from Calicut
12 years ago

Lol weird as it may sound, who else checks out other's contest entries without clicking on our link on indiblogger so that we may not get the right no of votes?

/No and I don't do it. :)

And please, do NOT do it. :)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: made it more meaningful
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Did you mean to say that some people may directly check out the contest entry on your way instead of reaching it through indiBlogger?

If that is the case, insert a link on your blog entry that points to IndiBlogger so that others can vote for it.

Mohammed Irfan
Mohammed Irfan
from Calicut
12 years ago

^ Not entirely , that . I mean't that some cunning peeps would simply visit our URL manually without clicking (clicks are translated as votes) on indiblogger

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

They click to read it. If they like it, they will vote for you.

Mohammed Irfan
Mohammed Irfan
from Calicut
12 years ago

So voting and clicking are not related? I thought clicking to read counts as votes.. :/

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Voting without reading? Think about it! ;-). How will you know if you would like it without reading it? How would you read it without clicking it and why would it directly like it if one is clicking it to read it, not necessarily deeming that he likes it...yet?

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

LOL sorcerer this was a bit confusing but you finally killed it with your confusion.....

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yes. He was confusing me so I used a confusing message to counter confuse his confusing thingy.....

Mohammed Irfan
Mohammed Irfan
from Calicut
12 years ago

Im talking about the way this site is made.. it says "view post to promote".. so we got no choice and it counts as our vote when we view it whether we like it or not.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

You need to click on that button and a new tab/window will open. After reading it you will need to check the previous tab and if you like it, you click on the promote button, exactly at the where "view post to promote" button is.

Mohammed Irfan
Mohammed Irfan
from Calicut
12 years ago

Oh thanks for clarifying.. that is a bad way to vote anyway..(because people like me may miss it) i think a better way would be to use iframe landing bars like google images use..

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

New to Indiblogger? I think this works fine and I have been using it for quite sometime. At this rate of suggestions , Indiblogger management will go crazy. LOL

Mohammed Irfan
Mohammed Irfan
from Calicut
12 years ago

Yes im new to indiblogger, and thanks for helping me out !

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Welcome .. happy blogging.

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
12 years ago

I am sorry but there seems to be some confusion... As far as i have seen, when you click on read the post button on indivine, it will open up the post in a new tab but you would still have to go back to the post on indivine to promote it!

Confirmed it once again!

Happy to clear any confusion!

LockSign in to reply to this thread